The Wand Company TOS Tricorder is coming!

Hey, because Delorean's were just nice looking junk.
Them's fightin' words, son...

What happened to this place? Sheesh.
You go on about wanting something that has been repeatedly said is not going to happen, object to a very reasonable price point, and then talk smack about a car that is well-known and -loved within the community, in general, and very dear to me, in particular, for decades. You're gonna get some ****. ;)

So, the Wand Company tricorder has way more features, and is being sold for less money (especially taking inflation into account) than the MR. I’d call that a great deal!
I cannot wait for this release.

I'm hoping for a classic ear receiver Bluetooth next.

I wrote to The Wand Co.,Charlotte wrote back.

She said:

" We're sorry that we haven't sent out any recent updates but the team are putting together another update now ad plan to send it out later this month.

As soon as we can tell you a release date or when we are ready to start taking pre-orders, we will.

We are so excited for you guys to finally hold your own Tricorder in your hands"

Hopefully it's getting close.

Last edited:
I wrote to The Wand Co.,Charlotte wrote back.

She said:

" We're sorry that we haven't sent out any recent updates but the team are putting together another update now ad plan to send it out later this month.

As soon as we can tell you a release date or when we are ready to start taking pre-orders, we will.

We are so excited for you guys to finally hold your own Tricorder in your hands"

Hopefully it's getting close.
Charlotte is awesome. She always goes above and beyond to help out the customers.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back