The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

The clamp on the V2 in ANH is NOT bare but I don't think that lasted during ESB or Jedi.

The death saber seems to have tall transistors though too

So I know the e-book has blueprint style drawings for the V2, but is there anything comparable for the V3? Recently started to get more interested in that version, was wondering if there was any resource like that.

Given how long it’s been since an update, I wouldn’t say that!

Just wish we could reach consensus on things and new discoveries just to pause for a minute.

New ANH debating and V3-V? shenanigans are holding things up!

I'm glad there hasn't been an update. The ANH obi stunts are a whole mess. The ESB sabers... there is now one with a tri-ring, and the bladed stunt(s) had foil tape on them and were longer? crap, yea, thank you Seth, for everything

I'm glad there hasn't been an update. The ANH obi stunts are a whole mess. The ESB sabers... there is now one with a tri-ring, and the bladed stunt(s) had foil tape on them and were longer? crap, yea, thank you Seth, for everything
What!! Man, I have been out of the loop lately!

Wait if they are longer does that mean the antenna find wasn't it? There's too much to keep up with, lol!

My thanks as well for all of the hard work that obviously went into this guide - it is amazing!

I think this should be corrected (about the silver screws):

1618934304136.png

What's on this picture is not silver screws, but some snow stuck on the black screws. Here are some higher resolution images:

1618934666603.png
1618934760628.png

I'm not sure if there was a version with silver screws at all (maybe there are some promo or behind-the-scenes pictures) but in the movie on Hoth they are always black in all scenes as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
I love it when higher res images appear and change everything. If you follow the line of logic...

SNOW looks to be the reason behind rivets being on the Graflex in the ST!

I also see a strip of tape that breaks around the screw or notch. Maybe they gave up epoxy entirely after they fell off
Humm, I think I see some glue under the t-track that's above the kobold clip and on the lower t-track I see that the edge caught some snow, but no tape ? Did 2-sided adhesive tape like what we use today for the grips already existed in the 70s ?

By the way I've also checked the indoors scenes ... and when Luke says goodbye to Chewie the grip looks like there's something silver on it:
1619453236229.png

However .... to me it does not really look like screws are silver, but something like this:
1619453448284.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back