GRAFLEX REPLICA GUIDE???

Ridire Firean

Sr Member
Hey Gang! I know somebody was working on a GRAFLEX Replica Guide website or PDF, but I can't find it in my bookmarks, nor saved in my computer.

I just saw that Roman has been creating a TELEGRAPH GRAFLEX Replica, and it got me to thinking about custom lightsabers that I could use that for.

And since I'm at least a month behind on discovering that, I started looking for the Guide to see if it had been updated with this new variant, and couldn't find the Guide at all.

So, if anybody has a link they could post up to that thread here, I'd really appreciate it as my Search-Fu seems Force-blocked today.

Hey,
the guide is pinned at the top of the Star wars forum:

the telegraph is not used as a lightsaber (at least, I don't think so), it was used as a barrel for the prototype fett blaster though, and, it is an extremely cool and rare piece of Graflex history. There is one for 2k on ebay I think, they are pretty rare.
cheers

Hey eethan ! Thank you, but I'm not looking for SethS' LIGHTSABER guide.

I'm looking for the GRAFLEX REPLICA GUIDE.

As in... the guide to all the Graflex replicas that have been made over the years.

And not GRAFLEX Lightsaber replicas, though that's part of it, but most specifically about the base FLASH REPLICAS themselves.

From Parks to The Graflex Shop to Romans to Korbanth to JQ Sabers/MakerPropStudio to 89Sabers to Ulitmate Works to all the ones sold at The Custom Saber Shop and The Saber Armory and The Pach Store, etc..

I'm also not looking for scottjua's Graflex Variations Thread , which has excellent information in it, but isn't the Guide I'm remembering.

If I'm recalling correctly, the member working on it had "Graflex" in their name somehow and a picture of a Graflex as their avatar, and a website that was "Graflex"....something or other.

the telegraph is not used as a lightsaber (at least, I don't think so),
You're missing out friend... SLOTHFURNACE's Derelict (a TELEGRAPH GRAFLEX Lightsaber) ;)

And yes, I know it's not canon... unless he snuck it into SWTOR.?. It's AMAZING nonetheless!

Even if I had $2000.00 to get a REAL TELEGRAPH GRAFLEX, I would never bring myself to chop it up (no matter how cool the final result).

But a shiny new Roman's Telegraph Graflex Replica at 1/10th that price, yeah, let's make some lightsabers!

Hey eethan ! Thank you, but I'm not looking for SethS' LIGHTSABER guide.

I'm looking for the GRAFLEX REPLICA GUIDE.

As in... the guide to all the Graflex replicas that have been made over the years.

And not GRAFLEX Lightsaber replicas, though that's part of it, but most specifically about the base FLASH REPLICAS themselves.

From Parks to The Graflex Shop to Romans to Korbanth to JQ Sabers/MakerPropStudio to 89Sabers to Ulitmate Works to all the ones sold at The Custom Saber Shop and The Saber Armory and The Pach Store, etc..

I'm also not looking for scottjua's Graflex Variations Thread , which has excellent information in it, but isn't the Guide I'm remembering.

If I'm recalling correctly, the member working on it had "Graflex" in their name somehow and a picture of a Graflex as their avatar, and a website that was "Graflex"....something or other.

You're missing out friend... SLOTHFURNACE's Derelict (a TELEGRAPH GRAFLEX Lightsaber) ;)

And yes, I know it's not canon... unless he snuck it into SWTOR.?. It's AMAZING nonetheless!

Even if I had $2000.00 to get a REAL TELEGRAPH GRAFLEX, I would never bring myself to chop it up (no matter how cool the final result).

But a shiny new Roman's Telegraph Graflex Replica at 1/10th that price, yeah, let's make some lightsabers!
ah, sorry, never heard of the Graflex replica guide! (actually, I remember that website now that you mention it...)
and yes, I'm aware that Slothfurnace did awesome custom lightsabers using telegraphs, just thought you were asking about movie replicas. sorry!

in any case, yes, it is super cool that Roman is bringing that replica :) that will be a cool piece for graflex collectors, a great replica for people wanting to do a early Boba fett concept and a great base for custom lightsabers :)

this I guess:
but the website is gone

Thanks eethan ! That may have been it. The URL looks right, that's for sure.

OOH! LOOKY HERE!....

That 3 GRAFLEX ICON... LIGHTSABER - FLASH - TheGraflexBankLogo.png... is totally what I remember!

And this's what I'm looking for...

Hey @Title ! You still out there?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back