The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

The previous book has been a wealth of knowledge for my saber design work, and I cant wait for the next version! Many thanks to your tireless attention to detail. What fun!

It's in there. It's the same as the Ren saber but raw metL and sans side emitters.

It's a custom design, scratch made prop. Probably designed in a 3D program, parted out with a 3D printer, cast, assembled, painted, etc.

No found parts used.

Seth, positively amazing!!!! Printed it out and will reprint it yearly so it will be updated. When you get to doing the Yoda Lighsaber I made for the Visual Dictionary, let me know and I'll send detailed photos for inclusion to this ongoing reference book. Again, kudos for all the research!!! -Ed

Seth, positively amazing!!!! Printed it out and will reprint it yearly so it will be updated. When you get to doing the Yoda Lighsaber I made for the Visual Dictionary, let me know and I'll send detailed photos for inclusion to this ongoing reference book. Again, kudos for all the research!!! -Ed

Hey Ed! So glad you dug it! I'm actually working on the new version now, Don Bies and Brandon Alinger have weighed in with sone great info/corrections. I'd love your input as well!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back