The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.42.45 PM.png
i did a little side by side before I blue the grenade tomorrow, and I realized the original grenade here has a sharply beveled top ring, and its sunken pretty far into the clamp. Not sure about the screen orientation

'vane to balance pipe distance looks longer on yours too but this could just be the 'vanes positioning as 'vane to body is longer on original with more of the 'step' section showing. Still nice piece.

Hi everyone, I considered a few days ago I will try to put together my own Anakin and Obi-Wan lighstaber as vintage as I can. I found this place while I was looking for parts. Since I’m from Hungary I find it quite impossible to fulfill this dream of mine but I will try not to give up.

Sok Szerencsét, én barátom! Szükséged lesz rá.

This is a high res photo I grabbed of a museum's online catalogue (you can see the S)
grenade.png

Edit: click on the photo to open, then right click, save OR copy image address, then open it in a new tab for full resolution (Chrome)

Last edited:
Thank you guys (y)

onderon, congrats on the start of a fun journey. And nice online score (where and what was search criteria). If you happen to want to sell one of the off let me know.

Ok, I'll let you know :) The search criteria was simply 'armitage shanks' and I found it on Gumtree. It was 100% luck, I haven't searched for weeks and boom there they were, 2 sellers, one of them never answered, the other did and here they are :cool:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back