the RPF 2011 Halloween Costume Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY Photo sent.. unfortunately it isn't my best photo and wasn't wearing my gloves with it urghh.. Halloween pretty much made my suit require repairs =\

Well, I got my two in, one that was mine and one that was my son's for the kids' contest. :) Running late as always, but we had 6 days worth of Halloween events we had to do! We didn't have time over the weekend to hardly stand still to get a proof photo at all! But kids loved us, and my son had a blast so it was worth it. :) People tend to stop and watch when two Transformers walk by!

If anyone is curious as to see my previous builds, I am on Facebook, same name as here. www.facebook.com/ladymegatron1

I did a photoshopped edit of my pictures for the entry, but it was under 800X800 pixels, but showed more than one snapshot of the costume in the photoshopped edit. Is that allowed or do I need to scale down just one single shot and send that in by itself?

That is fine. We just want one image file, but if it has multiple images combined together, that is fine.

I was going to enter but... I'm not exactly 100% finished with mine and don't want to rush. I'll definitely enter next year. Good luck to everyone! :)

ohhh we could of combined multiple photos in one? i wish i knew that because the photo i gave is the best clear one , but its missing my gloves and my other photos could of complimented it .. urghh.. can i send a new photoshopped photo?

ohhh we could of combined multiple photos in one? i wish i knew that because the photo i gave is the best clear one , but its missing my gloves and my other photos could of complimented it .. urghh.. can i send a new photoshopped photo?

Same here, the picture I sent is my favorite but it doesn't really show any details...:confused Didn't know that we could combine two images in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back