The Parts of Star Wars - Found Part Fridays - ROTJ E-11 NEW discoveries!

They are good for Swing-Ball too, Han and Chewie's favourite competative sport - when the Falcon is on auto-pilot of course. It's a bit like a training remote for the non-believer.

"My reward for saving the Princess is twenty-thousand.....plus..... 2 umbrella stands".

6n1wky.jpg

Well, absolutely a great ID!
However, if we added that to a room display at Celebration, for example, we’d be accused of not cleaning up. Plus, everyone would say, “hey, why are these patio umbrella bases sitting here?”
I wonder if they cut the cover off or used them as-is? As I recall they are just a giant block of concrete.

Well, absolutely a great ID!
However, if we added that to a room display at Celebration, for example, we’d be accused of not cleaning up. Plus, everyone would say, “hey, why are these patio umbrella bases sitting here?”
I wonder if they cut the cover off or used them as-is? As I recall they are just a giant block of concrete.
These are probably made to be filled with sand, or water. You can see the hole where they would be filled. That means they'd be easy to ship! ;)

Found parts Friday!

So here you go…

I have been able to match a real world found part to the section of the ESB Snowspeeder cannon.

That found part is a slide tray from a slide machine (Remember slide night, children of the 70’s?). The tray i have found that appears to be a match is the Hanimex Rondex 120 Slide Rotary Carousel Magazine. It is possible other makers made the same size tray in various countries.
I think these may have been used on the Death Star too:
4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-12737.png

4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-19157.png

gosh, I have been looking for those trays for a long time for the death star walls and I didn't even realize when I saw that post for the snowspeeder last time!
awesome!

If you've been following us over on Facebook, you know The Parts of Star Wars is doing a feature called Found Part Friday.
I can’t seem to find your Facebook page anywhere, what happened? Please tell me it’s not gone, your page was like my favourite part of that whole site.

I can’t seem to find your Facebook page anywhere, what happened? Please tell me it’s not gone, your page was like my favourite part of that whole site.
Unfortunately Facebook removed the site or "unpublished" it as they say.
The only reason given was that it "violated community standards". I'm guessing because there were guns on the page.
I've objected and requested a review of the decision - so a real person is supposed to look at it instead of a 'bot.
That was several months ago and nothing has changed.
It's still scheduled for review (which may never happen).

Chris

The only reason given was that it "violated community standards". I'm guessing because there were guns on the page.
I've objected and requested a review of the decision - so a real person is supposed to look at it instead of a 'bot.

Chris
It would be great if you could host the articles you wrote for you Facebook page on your website. There's so much great info in them

Chris
Hi chris, maybe it's a good idea to re post all TPOSW Facebook post here?
I'm sure people will love it :cry:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back