The Parts of Star Wars - Found Part Fridays - ROTJ E-11 NEW discoveries!

Wavey

Sr Member
They are good for Swing-Ball too, Han and Chewie's favourite competative sport - when the Falcon is on auto-pilot of course. It's a bit like a training remote for the non-believer.

Conqueror_Worm

"My reward for saving the Princess is twenty-thousand.....plus..... 2 umbrella stands".

6n1wky.jpg

Vaderman

Sr Member
Well, absolutely a great ID!
However, if we added that to a room display at Celebration, for example, we’d be accused of not cleaning up. Plus, everyone would say, “hey, why are these patio umbrella bases sitting here?”
I wonder if they cut the cover off or used them as-is? As I recall they are just a giant block of concrete.

MastahBlastah

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, absolutely a great ID!
However, if we added that to a room display at Celebration, for example, we’d be accused of not cleaning up. Plus, everyone would say, “hey, why are these patio umbrella bases sitting here?”
I wonder if they cut the cover off or used them as-is? As I recall they are just a giant block of concrete.
These are probably made to be filled with sand, or water. You can see the hole where they would be filled. That means they'd be easy to ship! ;)

Conqueror_Worm

Found parts Friday!

So here you go…

I have been able to match a real world found part to the section of the ESB Snowspeeder cannon.

That found part is a slide tray from a slide machine (Remember slide night, children of the 70’s?). The tray i have found that appears to be a match is the Hanimex Rondex 120 Slide Rotary Carousel Magazine. It is possible other makers made the same size tray in various countries.
I think these may have been used on the Death Star too:
4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-12737.png

4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-19157.png

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
gosh, I have been looking for those trays for a long time for the death star walls and I didn't even realize when I saw that post for the snowspeeder last time!
awesome!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.