The Nightmare Before Christmas Stop Motion Sally Puppet Replica

Great question. knowing myself, I imagine starting to make cuts and screwing it up, ruining the dress.
That said, ill try practicing with something else beforehand till Im confident with the look....using with really sharp and tiny Scissorhands.
However, I wont be attempting this until have the dress in-hand from the fabricator.

Last edited:
Great question. knowing myself, I imagine starting to make cuts and screwing it up, ruining the dress.
That said, ill try practicing with something else beforehand till Im confident with the look....using with really sharp and tiny Scissorhands
I don't know about Scissorhands;) but it seems, to me, that those were cut with a sharp scalpel-type of knife...

FB_IMG_1649275789931.jpg
stitching has begun

Great Sally:cool::cool:(y)(y)...and you having S. Pettersen do some of the workmanship is also a big +! Loved his Blade Runner figures and props:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Fantastic work. I’d love to know where you got a casting of her face. I’d love to add one to my collection if you can direct me to the source. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back