The Nightmare Before Christmas Stop Motion Sally Puppet Replica

seven

Sr Member
Great question. knowing myself, I imagine starting to make cuts and screwing it up, ruining the dress.
That said, ill try practicing with something else beforehand till Im confident with the look....using with really sharp and tiny Scissorhands.
However, I wont be attempting this until have the dress in-hand from the fabricator.

Last edited:

joberg

Master Member
Great question. knowing myself, I imagine starting to make cuts and screwing it up, ruining the dress.
That said, ill try practicing with something else beforehand till Im confident with the look....using with really sharp and tiny Scissorhands
I don't know about Scissorhands;) but it seems, to me, that those were cut with a sharp scalpel-type of knife...

seven

Sr Member
FB_IMG_1649275789931.jpg
stitching has begun

joberg

Master Member
Great Sally:cool::cool:(y)(y)...and you having S. Pettersen do some of the workmanship is also a big +! Loved his Blade Runner figures and props:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Fantastic work. I’d love to know where you got a casting of her face. I’d love to add one to my collection if you can direct me to the source. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.