Limited Run The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

Ok... hoping to have the book project finished by mid-October if all goes well.

The Auryn medallions we're still working on finish options... so may have some teasers about the same time the books are ready. Once that is finalized, the final run should be ready by late November. Fingers crossed!
So, books available hopefully in late Oct? And if you want just the Auryn or book and Auryn by late Nov?

Still no estimated price point?

Really looking forward to this piece!

I was wondering how big the Auryn is ? I've found some really great replicas and would like to get one of the proper size.
Edit : 35 dollars would be a great price, just looking for information on the size of the thing. From what I've been able to fine, it's about 3.5 inches, correct ?

Last edited:
Pretty weird to post in someone's project run thread to get info so that you can buy someone else's replica...

Am I missing something?
I didn't say I was going to buy someone else's replica. I was asking for the size of the thing so that I would be sure that this one was the right size.

I'd have to check our specs, but I don't think it's quite that big. We did a ton of research on sizing though, so ours should be really close to the original.

Good news! Our book metal parts have arrived now just waiting on the books themselves which are only weeks away. We are happy how the antique bronze Auryn came out and can't wait to put this altogether.
fFQfUPVl.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back