The Mandalorian (TV series)

9470-7495be40e69e.b056ca7331993c80fd446044f587a36f.png

Let's just hope they stay far away from the ST. Far far away.
I'm pretty sure this episode is foreshadowing them going in to the ST pretty deep. Between confirmation of what they wanted the Child for, & what was in the lab, it seemed pretty clear to me.

Sorry man, but I really hope that doesn't ruin what you DO like about the show.

I feel that for me, once they start heading down a clear path to the sequels, most of my interest in the show will probably become diminished. I doubt I'm alone in that feeling.

Also, is it me, or does Esposito feel very miscast in this show? I find Moff Gideon completely un-intimidating. I don't know if it's the ill-fitting armor, or just his acting. However, if he's supposed to be early first order, he fits perfectly. There wasn't a single intimidating villain in the sequels.

Yea, Gideon looks like he's going towards getting bigger better troops. I can't imagine he's working to try and create a "snoke" or even try to resurrect the emperor. He wants dark jedi type guys, or even to just test out the process on others before he uses it on himself. He seems to be trying to run around the rim and collect as much horrifying crap as he can from all the hidden research facilities, before the republic gets to it.

And yea, those dark troopers are going to ruin someone's day. Those look like phase 2 or even phase 3 bots. and while the dark trooper program is unrelated to force users, if Gideon DID end up with force sensitive troopers he could chuck into the dark trooper armor, that would be a steamroller you'd have to drop a starship on to deal with.

anyone recognize his ship? that one looked almost like a clone wars era cruiser with the forked front and larger rear side engines.

I enjoyed the armored transport canyon chase with the speedebike and TIEs. Now after viewing it, I think it should be re-edited with the John Williams score “Here they come” from ANH.

This is the score when the Millenium Falcon makes their escape from the Death Star with TIE fighters in pursuit.

I thought it might just be a medal of merit or something from the original X-wing game (they gave you commendations and ribbons that you could see on your uniform) but it's not one of those that I found. It could be a version of something from one of the more recent, terrible, EA battlefront games, but I kind of doubt it.

More likely, I figure it's simply something new that will simply come into play later in the season.

I thought it might just be a medal of merit or something from the original X-wing game (they gave you commendations and ribbons that you could see on your uniform) but it's not one of those that I found. It could be a version of something from one of the more recent, terrible, EA battlefront games, but I kind of doubt it.

More likely, I figure it's simply something new that will simply come into play later in the season.
It felt like a calling card to me, “when the time is right” etc. I can see Cara calling the NR in a time of need.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back