The Mandalorian (TV series)

So, what are everyone's opinion - is the TIE Fighter from episode 7 specially modified to land as it did (now known as the TFF - TIE Fighter Fold), or should we believe all have that capability?

At least he was lying and a bad actor in universe

as for the TIE with the folding wings, we’ve seen other TIEs grounded and resting on their full wings so I would say it’s likely a unique model, but it could just be a soft retcon

So, what are everyone's opinion - is the TIE Fighter from episode 7 specially modified to land as it did (now known as the TFF - TIE Fighter Fold), or should we believe all have that capability?

Until something comes out and says otherwise, I figure it's at least a particular model of tie. Can ALL of them do that? Probably not. There's probably some meant to ONLY go on racks in a carrier. But this is probably just an example of a model meant to function from a ground based airfield.

Carl Weather's acting when he was a hologram was cringe-worthy.

Yea, I don't know how much of that was the actor, and how much was meant to convey how bad/nervous a liar the character is. He's struck me as someone that's enjoyed his cushy "desk" job, and the ability to throw the weight of the guild around. Now that he's lost that, he's grasping at straws and flowery language. I figure MOST of it was by design. Especially when you add in the fact that he would have recorded that alone, and done 100 takes to get it good at least once.

Last edited:
I Saw the tie comming and thought ok lets see how the guy will come out of it and the the wings changed and i thought ouhhh thats really cool, i Love it. For me it makes sense

force healing

Yup, just what I thought then. But no relation plot-wise right? Like no reveal about the First Order or anything... I was actually looking for it the whole time lol

Well... I think it's that and...

Cloning. I don't think that was Palpatine as a survivor of destruction of the Death Star II. The way I interpreted it, it was an imperfectly cloned body with his consciousness.

Enough about TROS. Back to Mando. During the Kuiil/ IG-11 flashback scene, where the Microflame torch is first shown, I squeed, paused the show and looked at my girlfriend. She looked at me like something was wrong, and when I jumped off the couch and went to my prop display shelves, she thought I lost my mind. Until I came back with my Microflame torch. It took her a second, but as soon as she figured it out, she was nearly as geeked out as I was.

Last edited:
I do not think any reveal about SW-0 was in the last episode, they just had an extended clip you could watch that popped up after the ending credits.
Good scene with the Falcon and some TIEs

I thought it a bit ironic that someone who lived as an indentured servant would create a servant droid. Or not..

Not being critical - I love the show, but that struck me funny.

I thought it a bit ironic that someone who lived as an indentured servant would create a servant droid. Or not..

Not being critical - I love the show, but that struck me funny.
See, I just took it as he was teaching/raising it as a surrogate child. We were just introduced to it as it was serving tea, which was just being hospitable. I could be reading it wrong.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back