The Mandalorian S3 Props ID - Spoiler Alert

Flambeau shipping mailers 18 and 10 all around New Republic office where Pershing was working.

Attachments

• ShippingMailer18.png
    ShippingMailer18.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 114
  • ShippingMailer10.jpg
    ShippingMailer10.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 101
This one was very hard to ID:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 84
did you get that one from eBay? I saw of them on sale last month and later was gone. Looks great. I did not have time to estimate the size yet. You can just compare the size with your hand.
Yep, got lucky on eBay last month, it was from a uk based seller. It was an auction style listing and I was the only bidder, that doesn’t happen too often, so I was very happy to get it at for such a great price.

IMG_6655.jpeg

It’s the standard 150mm version
Here you have the scene I was talking about. With and without lid. You can also can estimate measurement with the blue triangle. I don't have the triangle measurements, but they could be easily obtained.

PS: Have in mind that yellow gloves are very thin

Attachments

• IMG_20230420_190202.jpg
    IMG_20230420_190202.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20230420_190048.jpg
    IMG_20230420_190048.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 85
Here you have the scene I was talking about. With and without lid. You can also can estimate measurement with the blue triangle. I don't have the triangle measurements, but they could be easily obtained.

PS: Have in mind that yellow gloves are very thin
We know the length of both versions and they share the same cap. The cap might be a better reference for measurements?!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back