Quest and in Need of Help to ID 2 Props (Kenobi & The Mandalorian S3)

BrownEyes

Hello everyone, I've been trying to find this part for a bit over a year now. It's a Teeka translator Vox. I already know that the golden part is a 3PO greeblie, but the box itself eludes me. So far, its probable to be a box of either a speaker or some mic of sorts. I've also found that the fins look very similar to the fins on an ECM box. So far, I've tried finding stuff that looks similar at Apex with no luck. I have also had the opportunity to speak with the actress that plays Teeka but she does not have any recollection as to what it might of been since it seems they undress just as quickly as the costume goes on.

unnamed-png.png
unnamed-1-png.png

Likewise, I have been trying my hardest to ID this specific secondary boot worn by Axe Woves in S3 of the mandalorian. I've been able to ID the first set of boots as Blundstones but this one eludes me. The sole seems to be very either industrial or a "safety" style pattern I've never seen before. The sole pattern resembles the Puma Conquest boots but no cigar.
jaJkqVD.jpg
Jp4t5kO.jpg
EOPlAX4.jpg

Here's my first attempt at tracing the pattern:
oLMIijM.jpg

Looks automotive to me… bmw, Audi Mercedes all have tons of computer modules that look like this in their trunks.. might not hurt checking them out

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back