The Mandalorian S3 Props ID - Spoiler Alert

I don't know what you are taking as a reference. I did use the collapsible camping glass which is about 7.4mm in diameter. I also upload several screen captures to backup my theory. L size bottle is almost 20mm in diameter and 63mm long (including the cap). As matter of fact, I could be wrong, I could be right. This is not a contest nor nobody is getting points for this. You can keep looking around for a better bottle If that makes you feel better. Hope this helps.
I bought two that looked close on ebay to try out.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
Asked a friend with a screen-used travel biscuit to share pics of the front and back, and she blessed us all with these:
That's great. Nevertheless, there is something weird at the back of the label. Screen used one seems to have Imp logo, not those letters.

PD: I just wrote a message to her. Valid story. Guess I will have to update my label. THANKS for share.

Last edited:
About Bo-Katan pouch, just guessing... But this one seems very close to what we are looking for. Hide & Drink brand. But screen used one seems half of it. Maybe it is folded

Attachments

• 71JRoMTOZKL.jpg
    71JRoMTOZKL.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20230426_140504.jpg
    IMG_20230426_140504.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 125
Always safe to store your paintball equipment on a German Ammo Can...Where was this used? Please, reference picture.
I am so sorry. But I need to ask again ...
Where was this German Ammo Can used?
Maybe you have as well a reference photo that you want to share with the community?
Thank you for your support.

I don’t think we really get a shot of it in the show, but maybe it’s shown up elsewhere or someone knows someone who knows someone who might be able to help - I’m dying to figure out what the deed Karga gives Mando is

I've got an extra 100 ml flask here, if you're interested. But as far as I know the 80 ml ones should be screen acurate.
Or do you specifically want to have a 150 ml flask?
Anything that's close should be good, my understanding is there's only a small difference in size.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back