Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rphampson

Guys ive had a little mess around with the Panther-Stroke/Death-Panther let me know what you think.

Death Panther copy.jpg
This is very rough but i think this would look awesome.
Also seen Homecoming over the weekend (anyone else?) and im quite excited for what the marvel universe holds in its future.

Rphampson

I was thinking of just making some accessories. To be honest i havent got into making armour just yet but i do intend on geting into that side of things and making crossover armours.

Jmen

I was thinking of just making some accessories. To be honest i havent got into making armour just yet but i do intend on geting into that side of things and making crossover armours.
Do you remember Twoface? Maybe some sort of it?
twofacemakeup.jpg