The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

I usually wear a small, but all my compression shirts are medium. They do fit rather tight.

On another subject, still no match on the screen used pants ?
At this point I think I'd settle with a "close enough" option.

I usually wear a small, but all my compression shirts are medium. They do fit rather tight.

On another subject, still no match on the screen used pants ?
At this point I think I'd settle with a "close enough" option.

How big is your chest? Mine's 36" which is supposed to be small

Also I use black chinos from uniqlo for mine

How big is your chest? Mine's 36" which is supposed to be small

Also I use black chinos from uniqlo for mine

My chest is 37". Small compression shirts either from Nike, UA, Falke or McDavid run too small for me but a medium usually fits fine. I don't think a large would be obviously too big but I would have to alter the lenght and sleeves of the shirt.

I'll take a look at the uniqlo pants. Thanks for the tip ;)

Figured I would go on a wild goose chase. Netflix DD was filmed in NY, so guessing they purchased the items in NY. Searched Army/Navy stores located in NY and came across the pants I plan to use I think....
http://www.workngear.com/p-4850-dickies-211-2372-mens-premium-industrial-cargo-pants.aspx

add a button to back pockets and remove the Dickies label?
This site had the pants pretty cheap, so that is why I added the link not the Army/Navy link. Will look a tad bit longer, but if these are not the pants, they gotta be 98% there at least. Any opinions?

I agree with pinder... I have to wear these for work... These types of pants are designed to take abuse and protect your skin, but they are NOT good for any type of "freedom of movement"... And personally, they're damn uncomfortable...

My chest is 37". Small compression shirts either from Nike, UA, Falke or McDavid run too small for me but a medium usually fits fine. I don't think a large would be obviously too big but I would have to alter the lenght and sleeves of the shirt.

I'll take a look at the uniqlo pants. Thanks for the tip ;)

I'm in a conundrum, because I see an 8840R on amazon but its only Large and I dont want it too look too loose on me...do you think itl be fine? I mean after all I can just roll the sleeves up a bit right?

I'm in a conundrum, because I see an 8840R on amazon but its only Large and I dont want it too look too loose on me...do you think itl be fine? I mean after all I can just roll the sleeves up a bit right?

With a 36" chest it might be a tad too loose.

124559_50_1_Ezibuy-WorkingFormat_Ezibuy-370x555.jpg
I'm still stuck on the pants, it's the last piece I need, however I came across these today. The closest I've ever come to the correct pants. I notice that the bigger zip on the right hand side isn't as visible as it is on the true pants, however everything else appears to be there. It's the right shade of black too, at least in comparison to the lighting of the screenshots in the reference album and this image... Thoughts? Source: https://www.ezibuy.com/shop/nz/next-belted-cargo-trousers/p/124559

View attachment 472048
Another possible candidate from hunting online. These appear to have the correct size and placement of zip-pockets. Not 100% sure on the seams but these pants are sold in a black and appear to be a far better course of purchase than the example I gave above. Thoughts on this also?
Source: http://www.kathmandu.co.nz/mens/trousers/kayes-trousers-men-v2-black.html
In that interview the lady DID say she thought they might've been construction pants...

I'm still saying no. With as little work as they did to the rest of the black suit, there is no way they altered the back pockets of those pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still saying no. With as little work as they did to the rest of the black suit, there is no way they altered the back pockets of those pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I agree. I'm not saying those were it, but I think we're getting closer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back