The Batman costume research and found parts ID

In one of the special features, there is a view of the side of the grapple that faces the gauntlet, which I haven't seen in any other shots. You can see the hinge of the handle that allows it to swivel, the linkages of the rail, and one of the darts in the grapple.
Awesome find

Finally a view of the skullcap!

It looks like we have a picture of the shirt/clips assembly worn under the jacket/chest piece for Batman. There's probably a better quality somewhere, but I'm not sure what feature this is from.

View attachment 1567120
Found a short clip that this pic is from.

I noticed that on some of the statues and figures for Batman’s shoulder pads, they have them as black, while on the actual suit they just appear grey. Was wondering if anyone had some input on the right color for them. I figured it was just the concept art and 3D models that originally had them black, before eventually changing them to grey once they starting making the physical suits. Or maybe they are black but they just don’t come across as black when seeing them in the film or in person.

Attachments

• 1BFE2966-426B-4653-BF90-B2FDB30ED3C9.jpeg
    1BFE2966-426B-4653-BF90-B2FDB30ED3C9.jpeg
    711.4 KB · Views: 301
I noticed that on some of the statues and figures for Batman’s shoulder pads, they have them as black, while on the actual suit they just appear grey. Was wondering if anyone had some input on the right color for them. I figured it was just the concept art and 3D models that originally had them black, before eventually changing them to grey once they starting making the physical suits. Or maybe they are black but they just don’t come across as black when seeing them in the film or in person.
They’re like a gunmetal grey, darker than the fabric sections but not by too much. There’s a panel on the biceps that’s the same material and color

Interesting that the chest, shoulder, and arm pieces are molded and painted to look like fabric! I wonder how the hinge in the chest is done.

These are the closest matches to the backpack that I've found:

View attachment 1569672View attachment 1569670View attachment 1569671View attachment 1569673

Also, the flashlight Batman uses was identified by Michael Mack over on the Facebook group as a modified Coast HP14:

View attachment 1569674View attachment 1569675
The photo of the very last backpack is very close. The other ones, on the side water bottle pocket, the one in the movie doesn't have the zippers. Where did you find that 4th photo?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back