PizzyMan

So wont be starting work on it for a little while. But decided to start getting stuff together and figuring out how I am going to be doing everything.

I am putting together 3 costumes, perhaps 4 for The Avengers movie coming out in 2012.
Thor for myself
Iron Man mark 6
Captain America
Maybe Hawkeye

Me and my friends will all be going opening night.
I will be doing them based from each movie. And paying very close attention to detail.

I will be posting progress with all costumes as they turn out.

AND being the mighty THOR I must look mighty. So I will be hitting the gym and eating more steak. I am gaining 30-40lbs of muscle to be the god of thunder!

I'm doing the same thing, and have been all summer. So far I'm down to about 17% body fat and have put on about 15 lbs in muscle.... still a long way to go before I hit Thor size. But I'm not gonna go on vitamin-R like Hemsworth did. 20lbs in 8 weeks without roids? Riiiiiiiiiiight lol

Keep us updated with your costume build and workout progress.

Right now I'm using a program on my pda called Jefit. It's a really awesome workout/stats recording program with built in rest timers so you know when you're resting a minute between sets. It also lets you customize a workout program from day-to-day or you can download ones other users have uploaded to the jefit site. You may also want to look up Jim Wendler's 5-3-1 workout program. It too is amazing and prevents plateauing because you're constantly changing up your routine every 4-5 weeks and your body never has a chance to adapt to the 'routine' ;)

Good luck with everything and best wishes.

-Kid

So I'm trying to identify the armor on THORS arms in the avengers stills. I know a few people have come close, but I want to know what they actually used in the film if possible or how to get the closest look. It needs to be form fitting like his.

thor_compare.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back