The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

I don't know a lot about this movie, but one of my very good friends from High School was one of the stuntmen for Spiderman... here is a picture of him in the costume onset.

View attachment 210525
he also did a bunch of the parkour stuff and he was the guy in the suit for some of the promo things.

Do you guys want me to ask him anything?

Can you ask him if the suits creeks or like, makes a noise when he moves? Because I've always wondered how much sound editing has to go in to him just walking somewhere.

Is his name Ilram Choi OR William Spencer?
His Name is David Elson.

wow well first he's one lucky dude and is he working for the second movie?

Wow, that's awesome.

A question for him: Which costume did he prefer? The one from ASM or the one from ASM2 (assuming he worked on the second movie)?

He is not working on the second movie, right now he works on a TV show teen wolf instead...and doubles the lead actor.

Can you ask him if the suits creeks or like, makes a noise when he moves? Because I've always wondered how much sound editing has to go in to him just walking somewhere.

He said, "nope didn't make noise....it was basically Spandex"

He said he did a lot of the parkour stuff, so like that scene where Peter is getting chased through the ally and ends up on the roof. and then he did some of the fight in the school hall way. here are two more :) he was also the stuntman that did the flip into the truck bed.

291859_10101178752846874_1769510902_n.jpg

536703_10101171869491174_1169193907_n.jpg

New Parker outfit. Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
View attachment 190961
View attachment 190962

Oh hey I found the button shirt after a quick google search. It's a Steven Alan Felted Flannel Shirt
Steven Alan Felted Flannel Shirt at Barneys.com

I found a decent blazer for anyone wanting to do Gwen on a budget

home | Banana Republic
Gwen- "Where am I?"
Woman on the street- "In the village"
Gwen- "Shoot, Peter liver in queens."
Cue theme from 'the prisoner'

i'd say that it's orange, comparing it to the suit and it looks like the terquoise benie dose make an appeance in the movie.

Yep indeed the beanie is really in the movie...looks hes somekind of sick...thats why spidey needs a beanie ....vest...and scarf ^^
Any idea from which brand the vest is ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back