The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

https://shop.thrashermagazine.com/detail.php?id=13 andrew-garfield-and-thrasher-clothing-gallery.jpg

Anew pic got releases but its realy small !

http://media.bestlittlesites.com/images/uploads/tinypic.jpg

we havent seen that costume yet right ?

yo hewit as luck would have it i happen to pick up the latest 'total film magazine' as i saw it had some asm2 exclusives inside, anyway it has that exact picture inside. considering that the pic you found is a bit low-res i can help with the description which is very simplistic.

it's basicly a plain black bomber jacket with a button-up front, not exacly much to go on but it shouldn't be too hard to find something close to it if not the atual jacket.

yo hewit as luck would have it i happen to pick up the latest 'total film magazine' as i saw it had some asm2 exclusives inside, anyway it has that exact picture inside. considering that the pic you found is a bit low-res i can help with the description which is very simplistic.

it's basicly a plain black bomber jacket with a button-up front, not exacly much to go on but it shouldn't be too hard to find something close to it if not the atual jacket.

Do you own it ? Can you make pictures ?
The pants are those from thr chinatown scene ?

Last edited:
tumblr_mqxo24mKe41s7seuvo1_1280.jpg
Bigger version of the new picture just posted.
No bomber jacket.
Seems like a black button down with a black shirt underneath and the same green jeans he was wearing in a picture i posted a few pages back

View attachment 215588
Bigger version of the new picture just posted.
No bomber jacket.
Seems like a black button down with a black shirt underneath and the same green jeans he was wearing in a picture i posted a few pages back

Same thought about the jeans when I saw it !
About the "Jacket" not sure if it is even a jacket it seems to me like a wool shirt or more like this with a collar : Levi's Wool Cardigan Blazer - Dress Blues - Sweatshirts & Sweaters

Or maybe a bluson with buttons ?
Dont think that it is that one he wears in his free time but something similar maybe ?

Attachments

• Andrew+Garfield+Andrew+Garfield+Grabs+Dinner+BO5XmciWXUll.jpg
    Andrew+Garfield+Andrew+Garfield+Grabs+Dinner+BO5XmciWXUll.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Andrew+Garfield+Andrew+Garfield+Grabs+Dinner+it1EZDXQwDJl.jpg
    Andrew+Garfield+Andrew+Garfield+Grabs+Dinner+it1EZDXQwDJl.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
So it's a CPO wool shirt jacket? It's plausible that it's by Save Khaki (because his other jacket was - they could have bought them at the same time)

Oh, you know what, I was going off of the paparazzi photos not the screen cap. As a matter of fact, the screen cap doesn't look like wool to me. It wrinkles more like a cotton or cotton/linen blend shirt. Definitely only one pocket too. Sorry about that. As for the Save Khaki, it's not longer in production, but here's a link to Gilt.
CPO Jacket by Save Khaki at Gilt

Oh, you know what, I was going off of the paparazzi photos not the screen cap. As a matter of fact, the screen cap doesn't look like wool to me. It wrinkles more like a cotton or cotton/linen blend shirt. Definitely only one pocket too. Sorry about that. As for the Save Khaki, it's not longer in production, but here's a link to Gilt.
CPO Jacket by Save Khaki at Gilt

Thanks anyway :) Now I also think its more like with cotton or so ,so no wool or something,its more like the material from the John Varvatos Jacket from the first movie!

Edit: Here I made something maybe it helps...but maybe we get a high res the comming days ??! :

Attachments

• IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Does anybody have a cover for the battery compartment on the yashica electro? I lost mine and actually use it for taking photos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back