The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Here's a great alt field jacket I came across while post-holiday shopping...

JCP Field Jacket

DP0702201317045351M.tif

Nice color. Not quite right in the details but has the right vibe at the right price (on sale for $50 online but half the price of that in-store!). Wouldn't be too hard to remove the epaulets, add some gold snaps to the pockets and zipper cover, etc. Could even have a tailor shop do it for probably next to nothing if you wanted it to look professional.

More worth it than the CosplaySky jacket it if you ask me! :lol

Also came across these...

Men's Timberland GT Scramble Mid Boot

shoes_iaec1343130.jpg

I know they're not the North Face Back-To-Berkley Boot that Peter wears in TASM2 but they have the same vibe and I actually like them better...to me, they're more functional as an everyday winter boot with a sneaker inspiration than the North Face hikers, which look much more outdoorsy. Plus the Timberlands were only $20 on clearance at Burlington Coat Factory!

That said, I'm not going for screen accuracy as much as I am just implementing Parker's style into my own.

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/zHViDAZ.jpg

Found this at H&M, not screen accurate to the Club Monaco bag, but pretty close for the low, low price of $35.

A few different people (myself included) found that bag and posted about it months back when the initial set photos featuring the CM bag hit and the search to ID it began. As you noted, not screen accurate, but a great affordable alt! Also, considering H&M is a store that essentially recreates cheaper versions of items from higher end stores, it's likely that they were using the CM bag as a basis for this one.

Posting this here to let anyone know just to email me if you're interested. I've got the screen accurate Vince, the camo lining in Army green up for grabs if someone is interested. It's an XXL but I normally wear a large and feel it fits me fine especially when you layer like Peter does. PM me if interested!

if someone attemps this they've got to post it here (the best thing i can think of is an ipod shuffle inside the shooter)

My plan:
images

I found myself one of these old ipods for about $20 the other day.

I am attaching MarkPoon webshooter to my Spidey Suit with rare earth magnets attached to a wristband that will be under the suit.
I've sewn a little lycra pocket onto the wrist band, near where there's a small crevice of non conforming space touching the suit.
I'm going to put the ipod in that pocket (on the wristband) and then run the chord up my arm and into my ears from inside the suit.

This way makes it so that (technically) the webshooters are connected to what is playing the music, without sacrificing the integrity of the mechanics inside my webshooters.

Well... at least it's an idea.
HAHA

45432_489158361132715_571261594_n.jpg anyone got any idea where to get a similar shirt and skirt to gwens and know a good priced place for a believable blonde wig?
Will be posting my ASM2 suit very soon

View attachment 274387 anyone got any idea where to get a similar shirt and skirt to gwens and know a good priced place for a believable blonde wig?
Will be posting my ASM2 suit very soon

Dunno if you're looking for alts based on wording or the actual pieces but this whole outfit has been posted on Coolspotters. A friend of mine who wants to do Gwen with me has been looking but it's all very hard to find in stock much like most of Peter's things.

man Vince Field Jacket is really hard to find this days.......
any ideas where to find one????

Always has been. I've had mine for about four or so months and the only one before that was at least a year ago now. I search for it occasionally so I'll let you know if it turns up, the earlier model without the camo lining (like 1stStarfight sold a while back) is a bit more common

Also came across these...

Men's Timberland GT Scramble Mid Boot

View attachment 270104

I know they're not the North Face Back-To-Berkley Boot that Peter wears in TASM2 but they have the same vibe and I actually like them better...to me, they're more functional as an everyday winter boot with a sneaker inspiration than the North Face hikers, which look much more outdoorsy. Plus the Timberlands were only $20 on clearance at Burlington Coat Factory!

That said, I'm not going for screen accuracy as much as I am just implementing Parker's style into my own.

Cool stuff, I snagged the last pair in black in my size for just $25! Any idea on the lace length? I would like to swap mine out for the purple laces when I get it.

Would this just be similar to the first movie, or is this type of jacket in the second movie somewhere too?

It looks like a vince in my opinion which, to the best of my knowledge, is not in the second film. To be honest I feel like the whole wardobe transition would be a lot smoother if they showed him wearing it near the beginning of the movie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back