The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Thanks for that review Vigilante. I recently ordered the cosplay jacket and this kind of puts my mind more at ease. I ordered the jacket in black so the color of the jacket shouldn't be light at all and I didn't request anything about the lining. The only thing I'm concerned about now is the white inside the collar ( I didn't know that was there), I do hope mine is black inside the collar.

Anyone have a pair of the Asics shoes that have NOT been modified in either a 10.5 or 11 they'd like to sell? I'm doing the outfit Peter is wearing when he tests the web shooters next since I've got the Vince coat.

that looks way different in colour to my one :/ the collar looks different as well (i had the same thoughts about the hood i am thinking of getting a hood from a similar colored jacket and replacing it
DSC_1758.jpgDSC_1759.jpgDSC_1760.jpgDSC_1761.jpgDSC_1762.jpgDSC_1763.jpg also thought id show the burn hole i managed to fix lol (please excuse my marvel pajama bottoms really ill atm and housebound lol
here my altered steelblue superbrake :) DSC_1764.jpg

thought id show a little look at the new goblin not thrilled i must sayfirst look at goblin.jpg

So I recently received the Peter Parker Cosplaysky jacket, so I thought I might as well do something of a review on it for all of you who are interested.
View attachment 257322
The details are pretty identical to the Vince jacket used on screen. The outer material is very soft and comfortable but the color is way too light.
View attachment 257323
View attachment 257324
Each of the pockets is fully functional
View attachment 257325
I also requested that the lining be dark blue but I didn't ask for camo because I'm not a big fan of that design.
However, the inner lining is made of some kind of silk like material and that makes the jacket feel incredibly cheap and I feel that if you stretch the wrong way, you could end up ripping the lining off the jacket
View attachment 257326
The collar has 2 zipper for the hood, just like the real jacket, but when rolled into the hood there is a lot of bulk
View attachment 257327
View attachment 257328
When rolled out, the inside of the collar looks very cheap
View attachment 257329
View attachment 257330
And finally, the Old Navy jacket to compare the color and material
View attachment 257331
Overall, I give the jacket an 8/10. It is a nice replica but the colors and materials used are very off putting, making it look very cheap instead of a full on replica. If you're willing to shell out $150+ for it then by all means, buy this jacket but make sure to request a darker color and better lining. Otherwise, you're better off searching for the actual jacket.
Just for reference, this is how the jacket looks on me
View attachment 257332

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back