The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Unfortunately we don't. I've spent a lot of time looking for that shirt and not only did I not find it, I didn't find anything else even remotely close to it. I'll throw a plea out there as well, if anyone has seen seen this shirt or anything even slightly resembling it I would love to hear about it.

P:S Best I can tell it seems to be a Grey Long Sleeve Straight Hem Button Down Utility Shirt. Its other notable feature would be the single black button on the left chest pocket.

Realized I haven't really posted photos of my costume and I was putting it all together to see how it looked. Jacket is the completely screen accurate Vince, Einstein t shirt, trousers, and **almost** exact Nike shoes. I'm going to order those really nice knock offs of the Oliver Peoples later today.

photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg

i was trying to get on costumesky but the link wasnt working so i found another site: skycostume (i think its the same thing not sure) and the jackets look different (color in skycostume looks more accurate) compared to the uk website. im so confused someone please explain if there the same site or not :p

CosplaySky:The Amazing Spider-Man Peter Parker Twill Jacket Hoodie Costume - The Amazing Spider-Man UK
the-amazing-spider-man-peter-parker-twill-jacket-hoodie-costume-1_12_.jpg
SkyCostume:The Amazing Spider-Man Peter Parker Twill Jacket Hoodie Cosplay Costume - Skycostume
the_amazing_spider-man_peter_parker_twill_jacket_hoodie_costume-1.jpg

Attachments

• the-amazing-spider-man-peter-parker-twill-jacket-hoodie-costume-1_1_.jpg
    the-amazing-spider-man-peter-parker-twill-jacket-hoodie-costume-1_1_.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,929
i was trying to get on costumesky but the link wasnt working so i found another site: skycostume (i think its the same thing not sure) and the jackets look different (color in skycostume looks more accurate) compared to the uk website. im so confused someone please explain if there the same site or not :p

CosplaySky:The Amazing Spider-Man Peter Parker Twill Jacket Hoodie Costume - The Amazing Spider-Man UK
View attachment 295007
SkyCostume:The Amazing Spider-Man Peter Parker Twill Jacket Hoodie Cosplay Costume - Skycostume
View attachment 295006
the first picture is the original jacket before i contacted them to make the colour olive and make the hood zip away funnily that dark jacket is my actual jacket they took some pics before they posted it lol
honestly its not as dark i found the best thing to do is ask for a cutom order and end them loads of pictures and describe in detail what you want they will do it right i will never use any other cosplay company but cosplaysky all the other ones have delivered rubbish goods cosplaysky make great jacket i have the smallvilles and peter parkers jacket.

honestly its not as dark i found the best thing to do is ask for a cutom order and end them loads of pictures and describe in detail what you want they will do it right i will never use any other cosplay company but cosplaysky all the other ones have delivered rubbish goods cosplaysky make great jacket i have the smallvilles and peter parkers jacket.
Do you think its possible for me to dye my cosplaysky jacket using brown and green RIT liquid dye?

So wanted to add this to anyone interested. The jeans seen here were previously identified as Levis 511 in Scraped Neppy but here's filming proof that they're not. Andrew's stunt double is in costume and the Nike swoosh is visible on the back waistline label. These are a specialty pair of Levis jeans but not the usually available 511s.

emma-stone-andrew-garfield-day-82-on-spider-man-2-set-03.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to identify this blue hoodie that he wears or anything close to it (same colour and design)?

pacificphotos880968.jpg
andrew-garfield-chris-cooper-joins-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also this sweatshirt/long-sleeve t-shirt?
andrew-garfield-shoots-scenes-for-the-amazing-spider-man-in-brooklyn__oPt.jpg

Hey Guys its been a while !
I just wanted to say a few things to "us" !
And that would be that it was one hell of a fun again to identify all (at least allot of) the stuff we found !
I hope we can do that next time again !
Special thx to members like Sp1derman...Star...and all who I forgot !
I dont know where you live and when TAS 2 releases in your area but have fun if you watch it !
Maybe theres some new stuff we havent seen but I´m sure theres old stuff we´ve already seen :)
cYa

Has anyone been able to identify this blue hoodie that he wears or anything close to it (same colour and design)?

View attachment 298478 http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...d-chris-cooper-joins-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 298480

No positive ID was ever found on the hoodie but someone linked to a really good alt a while back that hit all the main points. I'm not sure but that thermal shirt might be the Alternative Apparel shirt that was posted back months ago.

View attachment 298478 http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...d-chris-cooper-joins-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 298480
The closest hoodie I could find: Alternative Apparel - | Product details - Rocky Fleece Zip Hoodie
As for the shirt: Alternative Apparel - | Product details - Champ Fleece Sweatshirt
in black is the closest i could find since the navy colored ones are too light

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back