The Amazing Spider-Man (Post-release)

I hope they do start deviating from his whiny ways. But as far as how a high school kid acts (emotionally unstable) I think ASM was good. And his Spidey was a bit mean spirited as well, hunting Uncle Ben's killer, which was also good.

I hope they do start deviating from his whiny ways. But as far as how a high school kid acts (emotionally unstable) I think ASM was good. And his Spidey was a bit mean spirited as well, hunting Uncle Ben's killer, which was also good.
I think they should just stop making him cry and whine so much as well.... that might narrow make my complaints about the movie down to just the way he looks.
Teenagers are most definitely emotionally unstable, but the older ones (like Peter Parker) really have grown out of it by their age. Now, of course he should act more immature than heroes like Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor, but in a very funny way instead of a corny way.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back