TFA Captain America costume

LOGANCLAW22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wore my CA TFA costume for the first time last night as I had just finished it. Was literally the first time that I put it on. Still needs some major tweaking though.

030-2.jpg

044-3.jpg

034-3.jpg

Paul D.

Where did you get the Shield?

I ordered one and what I received was Garbage, and it was placed in a box too small for the shield so the Shield was warped so I returned it!

Propsculptor,

I got my shield from 80's Tees.com. Not bad, but, yes, kind of flimsy, but suitable for the price. Thanks.

Paul

Thanks.

Helmet was made by Brin on "league of heroes". I cut it and modified it with leather stips.

After running out of time on my attempt as modifying a Blue Mechanics jumpsuit, I bought the Base suit on Ebay made by Jo from "cosplaying". I had to do some tailoring to it as the white/grey torso area is too short while blue top is too long. It still needs work as straps are too skinny and too far apart as well as shoulder/bicep area flaps are too wide. Shoulder stars are too big also.

Belt pouches bought on Ebay and painted with Nu life spray as well as gloves bought on ebay, boots too modified top portion.

Paul

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back