TFA Captain America costume

Turned out really nice! I wondered how the ebay suit looks...looks pretty damn good! Brin's helmet...outstanding!!

Looks like you had a blast!

Noticed the straps on the boots, they look like they aren't buckled?

I already stated in thread earlier, where I got items from and what I fabricated. Thanks for kudos!

Hollis,

The boot buckles are fake and are not actually buckled. I had some old buckles that i cut off some boots years ago so I just affixed them onto the vinyl fabricated boot tops i made. I am in process of fixing sleeves and chest straps. Thanks bud.

Paul

I wore my CA TFA costume for the first time last night as I had just finished it. Was literally the first time that I put it on. Still needs some major tweaking though.

030-2.jpg

044-3.jpg

034-3.jpg

Paul D.

Just the look at that kid's face is priceless. You look great.

Guys,

Thanks. This is nice to know. I'll tell the maker to get my name off of that listing and explain in the listing that this costume was tailored/altered to look the way it does in the picture. The picture might mislead people into thinking that the belt, helmet, boots, might be included also and they are not.

Paul D.

Bought the pouches off ebay for $5.99 for a set of 2. Made belt from vinyl from JoAnns fabric, belt buckle and chest star from Bamabat from League of heroes Yuku site, bought brown leather gauntlet gloves from Ebay. Painted all leather look material with Nu life spray bought at local shoe store. That about does it.

Paul D.

Paul, still amazed at your costume. I bought the shield, its pretty good for the price. it was at the Halloween Express that just opened here in E.Brunswick, NJ. Still looking for a decent helmet tho. Just a suggestion, but you should do profile pics for your costume, it would be nice to see the side and back. Have a great day.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back