Terminator T-800 Black re-design resin printed

Dutchy

Hello and good day,

Not so long ago i build a T-800 Arm according to 3D files someone made and posted on Thingiverse (a website for 3D files to share), after building this i really like the color when it was covered in black primer before applying the chrome paint finish. So instead of building the same arm i made my own design of the T-800 arm in BLACK :) The files are free to download! T-800 Terminator Arm re-design Resin printer ready by mimmim
Also some more information about printing can be found there

That's all i hope you like it!

775 (1).jpg
775 (2).jpg
775 (3).jpg
775 (4).jpg
775 (5).jpg
775 (6).jpg
View attachment 1096457View attachment 1096458

Attachments

• 9b.jpg
    9b.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 218
Looks very good. Please tell me where you got that glass tube. The one mentioned on the instructions doesn't seem to exist, not that I have been able to find. I have all these parts printed out. I'm not sure now if I'm going to finish this project or sell the parts to someone.

Thanks, apparently that is not available here in the US, at least not anywhere I can find. And I haven’t been able to see that they were ship me one. I guess mine will go uncovered.

BTW, What process did you use to get the print so smooth. There are so many small parts I am assuming it was not all sanding.

RayR, I found a similar glass vase at Michael's a few years ago. I even used it to house my own Terminator endo arm.

BTW, What process did you use to get the print so smooth. There are so many small parts I am assuming it was not all sanding.

It mostly has been printed on a Elegoo Mars resin printer at 50 microns. There is a lot less parts prepping (sanding priming) with a resin print

Thanks, apparently that is not available here in the US, at least not anywhere I can find. And I haven’t been able to see that they were ship me one. I guess mine will go uncovered.

Nice vase solution! I may have to get one!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back