Terminator 1984 T800

StillaRebel24

Hey everybody, Ive been searching for a month now on parts for this costume and I haven't had much luck. I'm hoping to get some direction from here. Ive searched this site and although I have found some good leads, I still haven't been able to find everything. If someone can point me in the right direction to finding the grey shirt used in the police assault scene, an airsoft AR-18, and latex eye and face pieces it would be much appreciated. So far I had a custom leather jacket made, got Gargoyle Novus glasses (I can't find the classic usa model), spas 12 airsoft gun, and I bought tan BDU military pants which were the closest I could find.

Still needed:
AR-18
Grey shirt
Square toe boots
Latex endoskeleton

Ill post pictures of the pieces I have as soon as they come in the mail.

need some help with something I am working on. looking for Terminator sound clips for ALL the movies & games & sound fx. I went online but can only find a few . if someone can pm with a zip of every thing i'd be super thankful.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back