WIP Warhammer 40K Space Hulk / Terminator / Deathwing

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, after time going to build a bigger Suit, Mockle's Warhammer 40K Space Hulk / Terminator / Death wing
1212554.jpg

I have had some great Help which will be mentioned at a later date, I will be compiling the material to start the basic frame, then go into details the last build was the Templer Space marine

Last edited:
Have the file now need to find great printer, normally I'd say good but those always fail any suggestion to print full size need minimal 300mm build plate want UV can't not find any under 3000$, way above budget. Grabbed an Artillery Sidewinder X2 it failed over and over so I will keep looking.

Attachments

• Skull Helmet.jpg
    Skull Helmet.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 73
Welcome to the terminator family, brother. I've got the apothecary and a librarian. All we need is an assault termy or heavy weapons for a 4 man team. Following with interest!

Have the file now need to find great printer, normally I'd say good but those always fail any suggestion to print full size need minimal 300mm build plate want UV can't not find any under 3000$, way above budget. Grabbed an Artillery Sidewinder X2 it failed over and over so I will keep looking.
If this is the file from Etsy, it'll need a fair amount of fit and finish in the end. I've seen a couple completed and they turned out really good

If this is the file from Etsy, it'll need a fair amount of fit and finish in the end. I've seen a couple completed and they turned out really good
It is, I found something waiting for it to restock and not to mention it takes 12 days to print lol I hope for not fails.

It is, I found something waiting for it to restock and not to mention it takes 12 days to print lol I hope for not fails.
I think the 1 of the guys that printed his was in pieces and had trouble lining everything up to glue. Probably where all the fit and finish problems were. Are you printing a 1 piece helmet or sections? If you run into problems on your build, give me a shout. I'm finishing up on my 2nd build and learned a few tricks along the way.

I think the 1 of the guys that printed his was in pieces and had trouble lining everything up to glue. Probably where all the fit and finish problems were. Are you printing a 1 piece helmet or sections? If you run into problems on your build, give me a shout. I'm finishing up on my 2nd build and learned a few tricks along the way.
did small test printstest print.jpg

It looks like there was a small layer shift in your pic from day 5, and then more significantly during day 8. Can you see if your belts need tightening? Could possibly be debris on the z axis rods?

Have to check but had to chop it off reprint top

Attachments

• 8464715F-83CC-4EF9-8641-BA04510AE34E.jpeg
    8464715F-83CC-4EF9-8641-BA04510AE34E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
  • 34343C75-198E-41FC-AF0E-F51286FF2844.jpeg
    34343C75-198E-41FC-AF0E-F51286FF2844.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 102
  • F15CAEBE-994D-445E-8499-214FA7C901D1.jpeg
    F15CAEBE-994D-445E-8499-214FA7C901D1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back