Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Russ,

I have asked as to whether my claws shipped several times in this thread and also through PM. No response from you and nothing in the mail, even though postal services from the UK rarely takes more than four or five days. Yes, it's Christmas time yet items shipped from both the US and China have made their way here despite going out later than the date you said things would be shipped.

As there is no communication on your part, I will be forced to make a PayPal claim no later than 45 days from when the payment was made. We're coming up on that date very fast so I'd appreciate your immediate feedback.

Did anyone get a shipping notice? Don't remember hearing that they did. I know I didn't. Yet, clearly people are receiving their claws. Not sure what you hope to achieve by threatening a paypal claim this late in the game.

Guys they will come,why is everyone panicking for.I don't think his intention was to string us along for two years so he can just rip us off.Some guys are receiving them already.

Did anyone get a shipping notice? Don't remember hearing that they did. I know I didn't. Yet, clearly people are receiving their claws. Not sure what you hope to achieve by threatening a paypal claim this late in the game.

I beg your pardon? Are you referring to my post clearly directed at Russ? If so, feel free to PM me any concerns...................

For the record, there is no threat here. Just stating a simple fact that I feel I have no other options come 45 days........ All I am asking for is a simple response........... Is that too much to ask, Russ?

You posted in a public forum. You have to expect other people might decide to respond. If not, eh. No big deal to me. I just think its strange when people get all worked up over what amounts to expensive toys. Thats all. I totally understand your frustration, but I just think you're being a bit dramatic is all.

Its a shame these were made without factoring in how they would fit in someones hand first. But what do you expect when this project was obviously not as important to him than his "money making" star wars ones.

Hi Russ, just wanted to let you know that I got my claws today. WOW!!! The fabricating is fantastic, THANK YOU!! Although the wires are slightly visible just at your fist but it's really not that bad. Really happy with them :) Time to have a little fun ;)

wolverine.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry I have a few days off a christmas lol, I have sent off about 15 sets of claws please dont panic...
You can make them bigger by unscrewing the little nut and brining out the rods to make them bigger :)
Also all those that have paid please dont worry you wil lget your claws :)

I will be checking my pm's now,
Thanks and happy new year
Russ

Ok, started on my claw wire project. Here is a few pics, I only have one claw wire done so far.

Here is the re-bent wire compared to the original wire. My bends are the bottom one.

PHOTO_20140104_200011.jpg

Here is my bent changes on my hand.

PHOTO_20140104_200155.jpg

When I'm done these are going to kick ass. I might paint the visible wire chrome, and after that paint the rest skin tone for the between the fingers portion.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back