Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

At the 2 months from time payment was sent. Still no claws. :(

2 years 4 months and 6 days since originally was put on the list :(

Last edited:
Cool pic, I will put a list of the names up tom that have not shipped and due to ship. Just had to wait for more Allen keys as did not order enough
Also girlfriend is about to give birth to out 3rd.... so just rushing about please hang in there I will have all sets shipped soon :)

Russ

Sooo ... This was a week ago and still no list posted yet, just sayin' ...

Hi guys agian sorry for the delays, I have just put a list in the first thread to show you whos are going out etc
I will now up date this every other day to show whos are going out.Theres 5 sets going out this afternoon
and 6 sets going out monday.

TheWolverine I am shipping you other package out, if the first one turns up please let me know, Also you do not need to keep posting videos and pictures.

Thanks
Russ

Sorry, sorry. S'been buildin' up for a while. :lol Please give me an estimated date I should expect delivery of the 3 pairs of handles? I'm eagerly anticipatin' any package! If my order is filled or overfilled you'll be the first to know bub. Thanks very much for anymore updates.:) SNIKT
you do not need to keep posting videos and pictures.

Thanks
Russ

These claws are SUPER bad ass. I have the wires bent the way I want. I broke then a few time and had to weld them. Now the wires are sanded and just right. WHen I get back to the shop I'm going to heat them, then dip them in an oil to harden them to make sure I did not weaken them with all the bends I made. Next I rounded off the tips of the claws so they are not dangerous. Now I need to use polish and buff the tip. Then I'm going to paint the small visible portion of the wires chrome to match the claws and use mole skin between the fingers for looks and comfort. then I will post pic. But just wearing them now, they look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Kills me to have to do this but, PM just sent asking for refund (if they have not yet shipped) Just dumped 6K on my sons braces. If it had not taken so long, this would not be an issue. But 2 years and 3 months is just to damn long. sorry

here are pic of my finished custom wire manipulations.
PHOTO_20140130_171037.jpgPHOTO_20140130_171143.jpgPHOTO_20140130_171205.jpgPHOTO_20140130_171243.jpgPHOTO_20140130_171315.jpg

The first post has claws that shipped on the 24th, the 4th name on the list is drake. Is that drake me? If so I still have not received mine, is there any tracking number you could PM me Russ? Thank you!

I'd love an update as well to know when (if) mine are ever going to ship. If they ae already all done, why is there such a delay in getting them out to us?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back