Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Just before the rod goes in the blade it has to be bend at least 45 degree angle towards the hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from the rods how are the blades themselves?

The blades are excellent.

I couldn't tell you how screen accurate they are as I don't have the measurements but I'm happy to compare them if anyone knows the origins claws dimensions.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely Makes A Huge Difference Bub! *SNIKT*
View attachment 266860View attachment 266861

Great comparison shots!

Makes the rod issue even more clear.

Well, that's kinda disappointing. Maybe sticking them in a pair of gloves will help? Still looking forward to getting these regardless!

It is disappointing, especially with such a long wait.

The crafting of the claws themselves is great.

I wish advice had been taken from people who knew about rod positioning. Would have made a big difference.

Not sure if this is a crazy idea or not ... But can you try finding a threaded rod with the same threads as the set screw and just bend the threaded rod to fit into the palm pieces? I'm sure I'm making sound easier than it is but it's a thought.

Well, that's kinda disappointing. Maybe sticking them in a pair of gloves will help? Still looking forward to getting these regardless!
Origins14.jpg
9279293004_45f0b89818_o.jpg9279294032_1a400c79e6_o.jpg9276512579_cf92cb61ac_o.jpg9276513547_c5582572da_o.jpg9279298520_1fa914b966_o.jpg
NOT THE SOLUTION! If You Plan On Wearin' The X-Men Battle Suit Maybe! Sorry bub... BUT, Gloves Weren't Used In X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I don't think the idea was to wear gloves, but your absolutely correct that gloves could hide the wires! I'd only consider usin' gloves if it was absolutely necessary.... Gloves wouldn't work with Wolverine's XO Jacket. NO Gloves. Definitely gives a more authentic effect without gloves than with 'em.
Wolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors09.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors00.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors01.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors02.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors03.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors04.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors05.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors06.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors07.jpgWolverine Claws X-MEN By Action-Actors08.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I got my claws today. I quess that makes me the first!! (advantages of living in the same counrty as russ) lol The claws look great, but I do have one slight problem....... only one palm piece!! The six claws are acounted for, all wrapped up in bubble wrap and theres a zip lock bag with an allan key and one palm piece. Its not to be found anywhere else in the box.

PM incoming Russ
Only got one handle.. :(
Sorry to hear that bub. *SNIKT*

You're correct, it's not the solution.

Nice pics once again.

I appreciate it bub! Lookin' for a good way to be helpful. *SNIKT*

I'm going to play with the wires and my table vice. I think I can make them a lot less noticeable. The claws are definitely worth the money. Once I get some free time I will make the changes and post the pics.

I'm going to play with the wires and my table vice. I think I can make them a lot less noticeable. The claws are definitely worth the money. Once I get some free time I will make the changes and post the pics.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

I don't have the tools unfortunately.

Russ

Can you send me an paypal invoice for $72 remainder ($75 deposit) as I don't really want to convert to a business account just for this one transaction.
I already PM'd you my email address.

Thanks

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back