Limited Run LOTR Map of Middle Earth - Sepia Version

I will be ready to ship tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm going to start sending PMs for shipping info. If anyone needs to delay due to the holidays, I 100% understand. It's an expensive time of the year, and if you want me to hold your map until after the holidays please just ask.

Received mine 2 days ago and have to say it's an OUTSTANDING map. From beginning to end. Great details... even tiny details are crisp.
Paper choosen is really top and aging is selling the "time which passed". Simply ... an real eye-opener :love: (y)

Many thanks for making them available., printed in this size (which it deserves) (y)(y)!
Kudos to Adam Savage for the re-creation of the "Map of middle earth" (y)(y)

I don’t have a finished one here currently, but maybe someone above can post a quick shot of theirs.
Let me get myself in order this morning and I will snap a quick shot. I am not framed yet so it will give a clear image of the print but I can't unroll it completely as we seem to suffer from flat surface syndrome at my house.

20240108_092011.jpg

Last edited:
I added you both to the list. I'll work on aging the prints and get them out as soon as I can.

I still have room for a couple more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back