Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Hi guys I will get a list up in the next few days of those that have still not shipped :)
Just trying to get through 30 Pm's lol.
There is other 6 sets going out today :)
Russ

taking-payments-machined-x-men-origins-claws-run-go-russ.jpegtaking-payments-machined-x-men-origins-claws-run-go-russ00.jpeg

You can see the rods are well exposed.

Definitely Makes A Huge Difference Bub! *SNIKT*
taking-payments-machined-x-men-origins-claws-run-go-bentwire.jpegtaking-payments-machined-x-men-origins-claws-run-go-bentwire00.jpeg

Ok, started on my claw wire project. Here is a few pics, I only have one claw wire done so far.

Here is the re-bent wire compared to the original wire. My bends are the bottom one.

View attachment 270671

Here is my bent changes on my hand.

View attachment 270672

When I'm done these are going to kick ass. I might paint the visible wire chrome, and after that paint the rest skin tone for the between the fingers portion.

Hi guys, just wanna chime in about the exposed wire... on the Origins blu ray cover, Jackman's wires are exposed just like yours. If you have this version of the blu ray you can clearly see the exposed wires
500X500.jpg

S'funny... I'd be very interested to find 'em duplicated exactly as JIMMY'S...To the same extent as Amalgamated Dynamics did in tryin' to copy JIMMY CLAWS a.k.a James Gawley, BUB! *SNIKT*

From TheWolverine's Collection: THAT'S ME BUB!
darkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-amalgamatedwolverineclawsorigins04.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-amalgamatedwolverineclawsorigins.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-amalgamatedwolverineclawsorigins01.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-amalgamatedwolverineclawsorigins03.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-amalgamatedwolverineclawsorigins02.jpeg
Wolverine's Claws, X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) By: Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc. Original / NOT Screen Used

JIMMY CLAWS Wolverine Claws, X3 X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
darkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-jimmyclawsakajamesgawley.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-x-menx3thelaststand.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-x-menx3thelaststand01.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-x-menx3thelaststand03.jpegdarkside501sts-metallic-origins-wolverine-claws-square-wire-x-menx3thelaststand02.jpeg
Note: Not Part Of TheWolverine's Collection

Making Wolverine’s Claws - Kris Abel Hugh Jackman Russian fan site (Archived)

Lookin' like bendin' the wires will definitely help make 'em less noticeable bub. Nice Work Solider! *SNIKT*

Last edited:
Don't know why its taking so long to ship these! I paid on November 22nd and i think a lot of other guys too.

Yep. By my count. I was the 7th to pay in full. He said he had 15 sets out. I would have thought I would have been in that group. Guess not

I should get 'em by the end of this week since the package was shipped December 20th... Hopefully! Please advise if possible. SNIKT

russrep said:
Hi have you checked the PO address as there were sent out on the 20th dec.

Last edited:
Just about 2 months from date I sent payment. Was around the 7th guy to pay in full.
No claws yet.
in the last week I have got a box from Australia - took 7 business days
1 box from Germany - took 6 business days.

Claws from the UK to US.... takes just about 60 days and counting

Cool pic, I will put a list of the names up tom that have not shipped and due to ship. Just had to wait for more Allen keys as did not order enough
Also girlfriend is about to give birth to out 3rd.... so just rushing about please hang in there I will have all sets shipped soon :)

Russ

Any chance on getting that list posted? I'm curious to see if mine have shipped or are due to ship anytime in the near future?

Cool pic, I will put a list of the names up tom that have not shipped and due to ship. Just had to wait for more Allen keys as did not order enough
Also girlfriend is about to give birth to out 3rd.... so just rushing about please hang in there I will have all sets shipped soon :)

Russ

Any chance on getting that list posted? I'm curious to see if mine have shipped or are due to ship anytime in the near future?
Same here!

- - - Updated - - -

Just an idea. Do you get the allen keys pre-bended or do you bend them yourself? If you bend them with a good tool, you can try to bend them like Solider did on this image: http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...o-photo_20140104_200011.jpg-270671d1388887599 Just if it doesn't take you much more time to do. Just giving an idea because I think they look much better. Also, any updates on shipping info? Thanks!!!
those are not the allen keys.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back