Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS All metal the fifth element mondoshawan key replica+base

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
I'm guessing because I'm getting 2, (1 with an acrylic cover) that mine could be one of the last to go out because of the acrylic cover. & I'm fine with that, if he's holding one back to save on shipping. I was just curious if there was an update on the progress &/or shipping status.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in Belgium and also still waiting (also order the one with the acrylic cover). Normally shipments from the UK to Belgium only take a few days, so I guess indeed a batch of them still has to be shipped out. I'm also pretty low on the list, so if they are shipped in that order, I assume I'm in the last batch.

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys I have a few on the list still to ship had to wait for new tube to turn up
I’ll post here on Monday with list who’s still to ship so you know
No one will be missed