Limited Run Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Cruciform Key in Metal

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: This thread has now been changed from "Interest" to a "Limited Run"

Ok, my friends! After crunching some numbers with the final design, I have pricing information for you. These are going to be $120 shipped (will calculate additional shipping for international) per set. For anyone who'd like to order two sets (or more), I will offer them at a slightly discounted price of $110 a piece shipped.

I will be sending out invoices via PayPal this week, but I will need some info from all of you to do so.

If you would please fill out THIS FORM with your proper information, I will get those invoices created and sent out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since I first saw it in the opening scene of the movie, I knew I wanted one of these in my collection. I've been working on modeling these up with the idea of getting them made in brass.

The cost of getting them CNC'd doesn't make sense for a single set, but if there is enough interest, this could happen for a reasonable cost.

Who would be interested in getting a set of machined keys if the cost can be kept around $100 for a set of both interlocking keys?

Attached are pictures of my model thus far. Will still be tweaking it as I find better images.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.04.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.04.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.03.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.03.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-29 at 4.03.34 PM.png

Interest List:
  1. hylianryan (PAID)
  2. dri68 (PAID)
  3. JANDERS10 (PAID)
  4. sarni1000 (PAID)
  5. Infinity00
  6. McCoy
  7. Zort173 (PAID)
  8. 13doctorwho (PAID)
  9. Moviemagic (PAID)
  10. Moviemagic (PAID)
  11. nickytea (PAID)
  12. rockbottom (PAID)
  13. Darth_Nickel (PAID)
  14. Cloudborn (PAID)
  15. GregDay (PAID)
  16. chalcedony (Invoice Sent)
  17. spiderfan11
  18. spiderfan11

Last edited:
Interested!
Thank you! I'll get you on the list.

As an update for everyone, now that the movie is available, I've been rewatching scenes with the key to get more reference to increase accuracy. Also ordered some test gems for the red and white light up sections.

Interested in a set, pending final design. There appears to be a pattern around the crossbar section, perhaps to look like a circuit. It's fresh on my mind... I watched it last night.

Please add me to your list!
i'm interested in one
Interested in a set, pending final design. There appears to be a pattern around the crossbar section, perhaps to look like a circuit. It's fresh on my mind... I watched it last night.
I'm in! Put me on the list! :)
Added to the list! Now that we’re finally getting close to having a full list, I will prioritize tweaking the details on the model.

Definitely plan on adding the “circuit” design. Will hopefully have an update soon.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back