Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS All metal the fifth element mondoshawan key replica+base

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys just to let you know all the keys with small bases have been shipped.
I am just finishing the big stands this week :) and hope to ship this week
Thanks
Russ

Scadge

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just received mine. Makes a perfect addition to my collection. Nicely made Russ. Thank You.

P.S. I hear interest stirring around the Mangalore grenade. I made one myself but wasn’t around for your run. The murmurs has my interests peaked.

Treeman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine in today...and now my wife wants one for herself.

Payment sent for US, Choice C, large base

Thanks Russ!

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks Treeman just see that
big base display are being packed up now :)

I will have 5 big bases left over if any one still wants to grab one

Russ

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will get a interest thread up very soon
i will just have to fine the dial on the top as I don’t think we can buy that any more
may have to have that part 3D printed ;)

i will I’ll say the grenade is and was the best prop I have made not for how it looks but the comments it gets ;)
russ

3oin

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Russ I have been trying to PM you ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: