Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS All metal the fifth element mondoshawan key replica+base

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russrep

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys thanks i have updated list,
I have a payment from Joshua but i don't have a user name?
Russ

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Btw, when will these be shipping? I don't recall if you mentioned.

Barking Dragon

Hey Russ,

Wow, I was only playing around with my Mangalore Grenade a few days ago which prompted me to do a fifth element search and here you are after a VERY long absense. Any chance of grabbing one of these please to add to the collection?

Regards dan

Barking Dragon

Great to hear, CHOICE A------BRASS KEY ONLY -----------------------$65 please Russ. I'll try and find a suitable container here, worst cae I'll hit you up for the base and tube.

Do you really want the head ache again that went along with the grenade run ;) But I guess since you've alreay sucessfuly made it before, it shouldn't be a bad the second time around. Really is one of the best things I've ever purchased off this forum.

Last edited: