Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS All metal the fifth element mondoshawan key replica+base

Yep, would also like to know when my key will be shipped... Looking forward to it, if I rad the reactions of the people who already received it...

Who is still waiting on their key, if I may ask? An update would really be appreciated. (Already sent a PM to russrep to ask for an update.)

Sorry guys for he delay I’m still waiting on the replacement tube should be here any day keys and bases all ready just waiting on tube
In the morning I will post the remaining names
Again really sorry for the hold up
Russ

Hi guys here’s the remaining names
John north
Robert wood
Thomas fan
Alberto guerrini
Guy raz
Russell schmidt
Raymond remillard

new tubes will be with me on Monday afternoon and I will ship right away

really sorry for the delay

thanks
russ

Hey Russ,

Can you please let me know if mine has been posted yet.. All my orders go to my parents so I try to keep them updated with expected time frames for deliveries.

Thanks Dan

Any update please Russ on where my order sits in regards to delivery? Payment was sent on Feb 6th and delivery is usually pretty fast from the UK so I'm hoping mine was just delayed in been sent out.

Thanks dan

Dan can you pm me please
has it turned up yet?

russ

Any update please Russ on where my order sits in regards to delivery? Payment was sent on Feb 6th and delivery is usually pretty fast from the UK so I'm hoping mine was just delayed in been sent out.

Thanks dan

- - - Updated - - -

Logan yes soon as the guys that are waiting for there keys we can get a thread going but looking forward to making them again
russ

Received my key yesteday. Great job, but unfortunatelly the top of the acrylic case came of. Might had to do with the fact that the acrylic case was very thight in the cardboard tube it was shipped in. It was also scuffed, but I was able to polish it to perfection again.

Just have to glue the top back on the tube. Anybody has suggestions on an easy way to do that? What glue to use? I read something about "welding" acrylic pieces together, but since I have no experience at all, this seems to be a bit out of my league. So just gluing it seems easier to me.

Hi tom do you need a new cap?
i have some here
That would be even greater, mate. I can send over the broken one back to you. It's a pretty clean break, so probably you can repair it back to new. Let me know where to send over the old one, then. Thanks for the service!

My Key arrived (USA) today and I couldn't be happier. I commented about others needing to post pics, so I have no choice =)

Mondoshawan Key.jpg

30743589_10216142151055229_8407450876226043904_o.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back