T800 project

So I've been going through my computer and cleaning up my files... After looking over the old build videos, rather than just deleting the unused stuff, I thought I put it up for you diehards out there to have a look at, It feels a bit mixed up because of how I had to assemble and disassemble is so much to get everyting fitting and working right.... But hey, DVD extras are are kinda like that :)

My workload has been pretty full of late, but in the few minutes I've had spare each day, I been playing around with this idea... Keep an eye out for part 2 :)

This Video chronicles the building of my version of the Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton. Constructed over 4 years, this is a closer look at how I made the figure and the points that inspired me to recreate this iconic character from movie history in Cast Aluminium. Hope you like it.....

Hello my friend,
Not sure if it was you or someone else, but did you send me some videos last year on the leg hydraulic hoses and where they attach? If so, could you send them to me again as my hard drive crashed, and couldn't get them back. I need the thigh and calf you you have them please. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help in my scratch build.

Hello my friend,
Not sure if it was you or someone else, but did you send me some videos last year on the leg hydraulic hoses and where they attach? If so, could you send them to me again as my hard drive crashed, and couldn't get them back. I need the thigh and calf you you have them please. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help in my scratch build.

I think I cover it in these 2 videos but let me know if you need more

Thank you so much. These are exactly what I need. Your locations are spot on. I'm just waiting for some AN hose fittings to arrive in the mail so I can get my hoses ready to mount. Your locations on the pelvis are awesome. I'll send you some pics once I mount mine so you can give me any feed back.

I think I cover it in these 2 videos but let me know if you need more

Hello again my friend,
I'm making the hoses now that go on the upper leg pistons. I've purchased some fittings, and I've cut off the end that is on the lower end of the pic so there is just a 90 degree bend. I'm just going to drill holes for the bend end to just sit in. Why I'm writing you is I'd like to know how long each of your hoses are in your videos? I know I could just figure it myself, but if I had an actual length to go off of it would help a great deal. I've got the calves done, and ready to put back together, but waiting to finish the upper legs first. I'll take pics and share with you when these are finished. Thanks again for your great help. I definitely appreciate it very much!

Attachments

• shopping.png
    shopping.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 43
Hello again my friend,
I'm making the hoses now that go on the upper leg pistons. I've purchased some fittings, and I've cut off the end that is on the lower end of the pic so there is just a 90 degree bend. I'm just going to drill holes for the bend end to just sit in. Why I'm writing you is I'd like to know how long each of your hoses are in your videos? I know I could just figure it myself, but if I had an actual length to go off of it would help a great deal. I've got the calves done, and ready to put back together, but waiting to finish the upper legs first. I'll take pics and share with you when these are finished. Thanks again for your great help. I definitely appreciate it very much!
Sorry for the slow reply... I just did mine on a case-by-case basis. On some I used some stiff wire to shape and bend around as a guide and then cut and made the hoses and cable to match

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back