T800 project

Jamie Staff

Sr Member
I've decided to work form the head down. I bought a Thai skull in prep a while back, I knew I hade to redo the size to match the skeleton, I did'nt thing the diference was that bad, I was wrong
icon_rolleyes.gif

anyway this is what I have come up with as a solution, pretty happy so far but still a long way to go... I have to make a shell that I can cut up, the idea is to desulpt the skull so the casting can be done, there is going to be a lot of detail to cut in after its cast.... but once its cleaned up I'll cut it up again to make to "cast" patern...
 
Last edited:

The Collector

Active Member
Awesome

Totally awesome

If I ever loose my arm (hopefully not) I know who can make me a new one.

This is absolut brilliant work. I´m totally stunned by your perfect skills.

Greet´s from Germany Can´t wait to see more pics
 

TazVader

Sr Member
Funny you should say that about the arm as Alan is helping me with an interesting project regarding a certain lost digit of mine.

Love the progress mate. You are mad...mad I say! lol

Best
TAZ
 

Jamie Staff

Sr Member
bit more on the head... still working out the angles for the casting I will probly have to make a custom cast box to make it work... the peices will need to be cleaned up more before casts are taken off them...
 

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Top