SW blaster, Merr-Sonn Power 5

moonwalker

Just wanted to show my new blaster, finished yesterday : a Merr-sonn Power 5.
Thanks a lot to Lichtbringer for his metal parts (side greeblies, flash hider, imperial disk) and his help !
Ths base is a Denix with wooden grips. I didn't remove to Denix logo for legal reasons...

dsc04969x.jpg

dsc04971s.jpg

dsc04972d.jpg

dsc04974f.jpg

(I know the greeblie on the right side is not accurate. I just like it :) Maybe i'll add one more...)

:$

That's awesome man !!
Nice job from you and Lichtbringer !
But why did you not removed the logo ?

But thanks to you, I just discover that they were some denix around us... I was thinking that we could only find airsoft mauser...
But I will hug you if you tell me were I can find deactivated Sterling !!!

That's awesome man !!
Nice job from you and Lichtbringer !
But why did you not removed the logo ?

But thanks to you, I just discover that they were some denix around us... I was thinking that we could only find airsoft mauser...
But I will hug you if you tell me were I can find deactivated Sterling !!!
Thanks ! I kept the logo to avoid any problems with the police etc when I will bring it at the comic con for example. I don't know if it can get me in trouble, but better prevent than cure ;) And honestly I couldn't find the motivation to sand this cr*p and repaint everything.

You can find a Denix Mauser here : MAUSER 7-63 Denix

There's another one cheaper on the website, but with plastic grips ;)

And no, I don't know where to find a deac sterling, but I would like to !:lol

Looks cool. :cool

As far as i know it´s your first blaster build? Good job. :thumbsup

I know you like it that way it looks, also for trooping, so i will not bring the "a"-word - just let me assure you "there are much more Merr Sonn out there that are not as nice as yours". Be proud of it.

And i´m happy when you are. :)

Yep it's my first blater build; I have some others but all bought finished :)

I know the left side greeblie should be a bit backward, but I had no choice if I wanted the two to be symmetrical. ;)

Thanks again, your work is awesome (and you're awesome too !)

Benji

Looks pretty good. I'm digging these Denix replicas with the wooden grips. Where were they when I was making Denix mods?

IF you don't want to remove the logo, you could still remove the nub that makes the hammer sit back cock-eyed. sometimes you can just give it a good yank with a set of pliers and it will pull right out. Then cut it down some and reinsert it. Or a hand file or belt sander will make short work of it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back