Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

This just came in the mail today. :D
IMG_3438_zps1cdd8fb8.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get deaths ring? The one on the Warner bros store is a necklace and only one size, i'd like to find one i can wear...
thanks.

So, I was re-watching season 2 episode 4 today, and I noticed Dean is wearing a second necklace:
Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 5.49.42 PM.png
Do we ever see that necklace outside of his shirt? We don't in "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things" and that's the only episode I've noticed it in thus far. It can't be John Winchester's dog tags (which would make sense) because Sam buried those at Mary's grave in the beginning of the episode, and Dean is wearing that chain necklace in later scenes. Anyway, just wondered if anyone else had noticed and knew if we see it again (or what it is).

Heres a few more things from the Weapons Box that I have hunted down and bought.

The US Gun Holster that hangs on the lid

Photo Oct 16, 8 11 59 PM.jpg

Another set of throwing knives

Photo Oct 16, 8 12 17 PM.jpg

Ear Protection

Photo Oct 16, 8 12 28 PM.jpg

Jungle First Aid Kit

Photo Oct 16, 8 12 38 PM.jpg

Second Pouch hanging from the lid

Photo Oct 16, 8 12 44 PM.jpg

And some other show related things:

Bobbies Flask with cover

Photo Oct 16, 8 11 06 PM.jpg

Oriental Mixture Tobacco Tin With contents

Photo Oct 16, 8 11 15 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 16, 8 11 33 PM.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

Nice pick-ups! Where did you get that flask cover, it looks great. :)

Here's my latest acquisition. Got 'em from a local surplus shop that does custom tags.
IMG_3535_zps3cc72715.jpg

Allright I finally got around to take some pictures of my collections that has exponentially grown in the past few months...

1234881_160677114127566_321382443_n.jpg My Impala
dreamcatcher1.jpg Dreamcatcher (made by me)
megs.jpg Meg's Necklace (which I make )
skullbracelet.jpg Dean's Bracelet (which I make btw)
20131018_123235.jpg Sam's Carhartt Jacket
20131018_123252.jpg Sam's Carhartt Hoodie
20131018_123010.jpg one of the Cigar Boxes, the Oriental Mixture box and Death's ring from Creation
20131018_123039.jpg Bobby's flask, Sam's Zippo, Army Men, glass bottle from Crossroads box, and Saltrounds.

I also have the bullet Key Chain and the moon shaped lamp that is in Sam's Nursery. I think that is it for now.

The other day I was watching Episode... 8.17 and Dean goes thru some of the Boxes in the bunker and he takes out a red egg. I just won the Auction for the exact same one...

egg.jpg

No not the actual prop. But it's the same type is egg they used in the show. Like the other props we collect

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Andrea,
The auction did not say. But once I have it I will see if there is a brand.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I've been working on polishing up my Angel Blades, the bottom one I got most of the work done and had a friend put it on a polishing wheel to finish it up. I'm putting a wax coat to protect the finish painted in the groove, but I think I may switch it to a silver paint instead so there isn't quite as much contrast.

247041-2013-oct-26-friends-help-finished-polishing-bottom-blade-have-been-waxing-protect-finish.jpg

Hey guys brand new to this site and the whole forum thing in general but I've been chasing an original Wilson jacket for months going on a year. If anyone has/knows of one for sale I am very very interested to the point of needing it haha. Let me know as I have missed a few with bad timing and world time differences, cheers

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back