Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Charlie's ID from tonight's episode.

8680122568_430212b7fe.jpg

:D

:lol

Gotta mention that #2 is the scarecrow, not a reaper. Caught that on the show too.

Wondering why Bobby is #1 :lol

Chris

:lol

Gotta mention that #2 is the scarecrow, not a reaper. Caught that on the show too.

Wondering why Bobby is #1 :lol

Chris

I thought the same thing, but looking at Chuck's book covers, it's actually the father from season 1 "The Benders"
I bought that giant Supernatural book, and it came with a few posters, and I got that one.

profgigs - Yea, gotta love it when the show carries a prop over from season to season. Still weirds me out it looks like bobby though, especially given what it is.

Jw - While we appreciate all comers to the board and especially fans of the show in this thread, we have some strict rules in place for being able to make sales on the board. Might wanna read through the rules a bit before you start advertising things.

New episode tonight!!!! W000P!!!!

Chris

Been down sick again the past few weeks but finally poured the molds on the Colt this morning, so I can begin playing tomorrow. Got a couple of neat surprises that I haven't told anyone about yet.

Been down sick again the past few weeks but finally poured the molds on the Colt this morning, so I can begin playing tomorrow. Got a couple of neat surprises that I haven't told anyone about yet.

I already know this is out of my price range but I can't wait to see this!!!

Quick and dirty prop I made last week. Finally got some paint slapped on it.

uJXTRRw.jpg

It's a cold steel dagger of some kind, made out of fiberglass or plastic or something like that. Filled in the keyring hole with some spot putty and hit it with a few coats of flat black (it was black anyway) and then some rustoleum metallic silver. Came out looking pretty spiffy.

I saw it and thought it looked like something an angel would have as a hold out dagger or a hidden blade, and well, now it looks cool in my collection :)

Chris

I made Charlie's badge and a rough holder to put it in. It doesn't have the embossing, it's more to get an idea of the pattern. I found that the leather was quite difficult to work with, even in this small size, so this is a test.

Sorry, my camera does not always pick up the blue very well.

8739812668_d05d8db3d8_n.jpg

8738712271_68bb0d3513.jpg

8739831238_dc3a187b49.jpg

:)

Last edited:

if you're referring to the letters/seal featured on the front of the wallet, I don't think their wallets have that. This is a shot from 408 and even though it's a bit blurry, you can see Sam's wallet has nothing on it.

Untitled.png

if you're referring to the letters/seal featured on the front of the wallet, I don't think their wallets have that. This is a shot from 408 and even though it's a bit blurry, you can see Sam's wallet has nothing on it.

View attachment 184402

Thanks, that is a helpful shot of the back. Actually, I meant the embossing that is around the windows and the metal badge. When I make my final version, I have to figure out how to accomplish that. :confused

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back