Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

After YEARS of searching for Dean's shotgun I finally found one, YES IT'S A REAL SHOTGUN.....................:eek Now here's the thing, it has been made NEVER TO FIRE AMMO AGAIN. The firing pins were welded shut and the bottom of the barrel was drilled out (under the forearm). Basically just a VERY COOL CORRECT PROP...................;) This shotgun can be used at all the Cons/shows with out any trouble as it is just like carrying an airsoft weapon only this one doesn't shoot anything out the barrel. This is the same shotgun that Dean uses on the show. Now before you ask, MAYBE just MAYBE I will be selling a few of these in the future but I won't say when and or if I will sell as it all depends how bad I need the money for certain projects to get funded but at this point I am sitting good with everything.....................:$ Glad to see this has gotten your juices flowing...................:cool

Dean's Sawed Off Baikal Shotgun......................:cool Yes, scornell1's Salt Rounds fit like a glove in this shotgun...............:D

View attachment 292432View attachment 292433View attachment 292434View attachment 292435View attachment 292436View attachment 292437View attachment 292438View attachment 292439

Sweet Rick, thanks for the plug, I need to get mine "restored" or altered to look like that. Mine is too new. Any suggestions?

Hey Guys, I'm glad you all are liking this...................:)

If you want to see more of the shotgun I did a small video of it on Youtube..................... Supernatural Dean Winchester's Shotgun - YouTube .

If you take a look at my other videos you will see more Supernatural stuff that I recorded. This stuff is just a very small percent of my stuff and yes I will be sharing more and more of my collection but I have to wait until my very special days which I will cover with all of you here in the very near future......:coolPlease bear with me on all of this as some VERY BIG/HUGE news is coming VERY SOON that I can't wait to share with all of you........:love

Sweet Rick, thanks for the plug, I need to get mine "restored" or altered to look like that. Mine is too new. Any suggestions?

Use it. Roll it around in the dirt. Leave it outside in the weather for awhile.

Any idea on the year and model number for it?

Meg's goblet

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

I worked in the goblet for a long time but I stopped because I had no time
I gave the job to a friend
he is a master sculptor
I think it looks great

ACVV.jpg

Last edited:

WOW. Well I just stumbled upon this site, and spent a good 2 hours looking through all the past posts from this thread. I'm incredibly impressed with all the things everyone has tracked down/created from the show!! Unfortunately I don't have anything collected yet but I'm looking to start :) I'm most interested in finding Dean or Bobby's flask at the moment, but from past posts it seems like they're pretty elusive...Since I'm just starting out, any suggestions on awesome websites to hunt through/best way to try and hunt these down? Thanks everyone and keep up the awesome work! Can't wait to see what else yall come up with!

- Kristen

Welcome to the forum and to Supernatural prop replica collecting.

For the flask, you can contact the flask company directly to have them make and send you a flask, with no minimum order. It comes out to about $80, after shipping, from England. Somewhere around the main flask conversations in this thread are the company website and model info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back