Superman: Man of Steel Costume *Final Steel Concept Page 7*

Re: Superman: Man of Steel Costume *Updated Steel Concept Page 5*

I see the briefs being a very simple addition and like it better with them. The hate on the classic look just kills me.

Guys this is 100% in the works. I will be meeting for a fabric test to see exactly what is possible and if all goes well it will lead to projects past the MOS suit. We are a good meeting and 1 high res spy pic away from getting this going. Get all the Chicago members out to the MOS shoot and tell them to bring their good camera gear! I'd be out there with a telephoto if I could.

I am so excited man. Been waiting ever since you announced your interest in making a suit
For your group. Where are u located anyways?

@Batpiriss Loved the AA suit, lookinf forward to seeing this one as well.

Alright guys I'm back and I have to tell you it was a 3 hour meeting and it went great! These new makers were young, hungry, excited, had a couple machines that there are only two of in the states, had a full size finishing heater that can do bolt width fabric, were the only guys I have met here who could do silicone inks, High Density inks like the new Spiderman suit, in house digital dept, in house seamstress/garment manufacturing....honestly there is nothing that I didnt get that we wanted.

When I showed them the idea of the MOS fabric they said once the pattern is available they could match any of the colors from screen shots and do raised or silicone inks and have the MOS material ready in under a week.

I think this goes past that though as I also showed them the new Spiderman suit and they were foaming at the mouth over doing it. They loved the challenge of everything I threw at them. I will have samples of what their first tests show of some of the newer inks in a week or two. We are not there until we are there but I think this is going to be something good.

That's Freakin awesome man. For they give you a ball park on pricing at all?

You really should apply for a job for costume design with Warner bros or as a consultant with dc comics. I mean, I'm impressed with everything you've done project management wise and your ideas are awesome. Good luck. I can't wait to see your updates. The aa bat suit was incredible.

I like the new look. They have redone everyone else or updated the suits why not superman lol. Can't wait to see the movie.

am loving the new suit, I mean I would have loved it to be closer to the original costume that we all know as superman but its pretty cool

So this is what I am officially going to look into getting made. I have been debating this Steel design and just the original MOS design. But I have chosen the Steel. Design for numerous reasons. It will look more realistic, people will already be having an original MOS suit being made, which will in turn make mine unique, and I simply wanna be holding that hammer Steel has as a weapon lol. I will also be wearing a Flex Design muscle suit to finish off the costume. What you guys think of my choice?

Collage_20110916-214110-1.jpg

So this is what I am officially going to look into getting made. I have been debating this Steel design and just the original MOS design. But I have chosen the Steel. Design for numerous reasons. It will look more realistic, people will already be having an original MOS suit being made, which will in turn make mine unique, and I simply wanna be holding that hammer Steel has as a weapon lol. I will also be wearing a Flex Design muscle suit to finish off the costume. What you guys think of my choice?

Collage_20110916-214110-1.jpg

Good choice. Can't wait to see how you utilize the muscle suit. I've been thinking about getting one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello there, im new her, to anwser your question on wich mucle suit to get, it all depends og how big you want to look and if you want alot of details, on the lean suit you look "natural trained" on the standart you get alot more details but you also get a bit bigger, i would chose a suit that would look good with my height and size so it dosnt look to much of a muscle suit. Hope it helps

or you could ask if you could get the lean suit and get i custome made with some extra details like the blood vains and so on, so it dosnt get to like the standard suit.. But to be honest i dont know for sure how big the standard suit looks, to me in the pictures it looks a bit bigger and you get a bit bigger shoulders and legs

okay then i would go for the lean suit, and see if you can get i coustom made so you can get the extra details like on the standard suit. But thats just me if i had your height and weight and so on.

oh sorry i calculated your height wrong, hmm well with your height you could prob pull off the standard suit. Live in denmark, we dont use foot, lbs or inches, we use cm and kg

Think you can, you just have to look at your height, body and face to see if it would look compatible, i am 177 cm in height and my weight is 74 kg, i work out alot but dont think a standard suit would look good on me, i am not tall enough for it plus if your face is to "small" skinny it would look wired with a big body :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back