Limited Run Superman MOS 2013-2018 Run

silkscreener

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi community,
I am looking to do a run of superman costumes completing my builds which was started over a decade ago. I have over the years made all the various parts of the different costumes from 2013 to 2013 and now have successfully achieved the final puzzle piece which is the screen printed fabric and can now produce full costume builds.

Aiming to complete a run in time for Halloween and even just after gone if demand or my schedule warrants it.

I am currently will be able to make an inkjet printed Lycra based version (with the Muscle shading )WITH a 3D Screen print on top. It makes for a nice effect of which can be see in the latest customer picture of mine.

The next type will be a screen printer Glissenette version (just like the original film) with option to have a chrome muscle suit. I’m in the middle of completing this version but a preview of the fabric in the Justice league colour can be seen.

Sizes for these injket builds can be between 5’8”-6’2”. and for the Glissentete version 5’8”-6’4”.

Looking to get a run finished and ready for delivery before Halloween 2023

Price for Lycra screen printed version is $900
Price for Glistenette screen printed version WITH chrome muscle suit is $1500

Here styled by one of my first customers is a Inkjet printed/screen printed version.

For pictures please check the google drive link out - Inkjet Vs - Google Drive

If you interested please post me a message or you can email me at - silkscreener2014@gmail.com for more information and pictures.

unnamed (10).jpg
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back