Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Project! (Foam Build)

Re: Forever Blue Ranger Helmets Project (Foam Build)

could you consider navy thunder ranger as blue ranger?

YES! I'd really love to see the Kuwaga Raiger! Also, i have been working on Shinken Red and planning to make GoRed. Lol maybe i should make a Forever Red Ranger thread :lol

Wow I am loving that Gokai helmet, I am always amazed by the creativity of the members here.

Awesome Work! :love
Too bad I'm will forever favor Red over Blue :lol
is that so? then you are not welcome here! BEGONE RED LOVER BEGONE!!!
joke :p

YES! I'd really love to see the Kuwaga Raiger! Also, i have been working on Shinken Red and planning to make GoRed. Lol maybe i should make a Forever Red Ranger thread :lol
Then i think i'll start on that :D me and my twin brother will be wearing the costumes on our christmas party :D

anyway you owe me some pictures man! :p

Wow I am loving that Gokai helmet, I am always amazed by the creativity of the members here.

hehehe me too. i also made kamen rider black sun, a bit messy though. :D

yes yes, i plan to upload my progress photos soon! :facepalm
How did you make your visors on your helmets? I messed up on the drill holes, so i had to cut out the visor :cry

yes yes, i plan to upload my progress photos soon! :facepalm
How did you make your visors on your helmets? I messed up on the drill holes, so i had to cut out the visor :cry

hey just don't upload the photos here ok :p i really wish to make this thread as blue as possible :p just the link :p

bout visors, i used old x-ray film. I used these on my Gokaiblue and my Hikari Sentai Maskman project. I didn't try that on my nephew's shinken red but i think it's not that hard. but if you are going to use these make sure that the whole of shinken red's visor is covered with the film to make it look like its a solid piece. you only have to cut holes on where the eyes would be on the foam.

Your helmets are rad, especially (IMHO) the blue ranger one. Makes me wanna do up an Ultraman helmet or four ^__^

Your helmets are rad, especially (IMHO) the blue ranger one. Makes me wanna do up an Ultraman helmet or four ^__^

i am also planning on making an Ultraman helmet myself. Ultraman Ace! hehehe, still thinking of a way to do those glowing eyes though :p

Guys i am planning to start over. i'll be working on the blue helmets of sentai series.

@MODs: please change the title of the thread to:

"Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Foam Build" thank you :D

also i'll be doing helmets based on the "stunt type" which means i won't be using x-ray films anymore :p

so the helmets will be pure foam / rubber with zipper at the back hehehe i am excited!!!

Super Sentai Helmet #1 - GORANGER! hehehe

Guys i am planning to start over. i'll be working on the blue helmets of sentai series.

@MODs: please change the title of the thread to:

"Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Foam Build" thank you :D

also i'll be doing helmets based on the "stunt type" which means i won't be using x-ray films anymore :p

so the helmets will be pure foam / rubber with zipper at the back hehehe i am excited!!!

Super Sentai Helmet #1 - GORANGER! hehehe

You do not need the mods to change the thread title for you. Go to the first post, click edit and then go advanced. The title bar will show and you can change it to what you want.

Also, looking forward to the new helmets

You do not need the mods to change the thread title for you. Go to the first post, click edit and then go advanced. The title bar will show and you can change it to what you want.

Also, looking forward to the new helmets

thanks for the info :D

nice! i'm really excited to see all the earlier Sentais, especially Tenma Ranger and Change Pegasus.:popcorn
are you using Ikkakuro's base helmet for all of them?

nice! i'm really excited to see all the earlier Sentais, especially Tenma Ranger and Change Pegasus.:popcorn
are you using Ikkakuro's base helmet for all of them?

Yes! i'll be using ikakkuro's file cause i don't know any other approach hehehe :p

by the way were you able to recreate the other helmet base? the one you showed me weeks ago? :D

bigo ngayon :sleep pero kaya ako gumawin!

indeed you are too "americanized" :p " it's "kaya KO gawin" not "kaya ako gumawin" hehehehe :p

but then again good luck!!! go go go!

also i challenge you to do your own forever red super sentai helmets as well hehehe for the sentai / ranger spirit :p

to the members:
we don't want to exclude others from our small conversation so what puchinpurin said was "failed as of today but i can do it" hehehehe

Last edited:
haha ^ how embarassing! :facepalm

i think i will make my Red Super Sentai thread once i make a few more helmets!

yep! i will share the 4-piece foam helmet pattern once i figure out how to construct it. :thumbsup

haha ^ how embarassing! :facepalm

i think i will make my Red Super Sentai thread once i make a few more helmets!

yep! i will share the 4-piece foam helmet pattern once i figure out how to construct it. :thumbsup

hahahaha :D

nice nice! i'll be waiting on your forever red helmets! and also for the 4 piece foam helmet pattern. as i look at the helmet base do you think it would need the use of heat gut for it to acquire its nice curves?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back